The Battle With a New Enemy and Event Chapter 15

--------Kisuke's POV--------

We were discussing how we were going to get Karin out of Ichigo's inner world when Ichigo began to talk to himself.

About two minutes after he started to talk to who I believe is Hichigo, he came back into contact with the rest of us. "Ichigo, was that Hichigo?" Toshiro asked him.

As if he was caught doing something, he slowly nodded his head. "There is nothing to be ashamed of, Ichigo," Rukia told him as she gave him a hug.

Yuzu and I know what is going on between these two, but when I caught a glance at Toshiro, he seemed confused. Deciding that I owe him for spilling his secret, I pulled Toshiro away from the others.

"What is it, Kisuke?" he asked me.

"I couldn't help but notice that you are looking at Ichigo and Rukia as if you have missed something," I said back to him.

"Yeah, I am. First Rukia puts her hand on top of his as if she is trying to comfort him. Then she gives him a hug after he says that he has been talking to Hichigo. What is the deal. Before Karin and I left to stay in the Soul Society for a month, there was nothing going on between them. I don't understand it. We were only gone for a few days," Toshiro explained.

I shook my head as I told him the story. "Toshiro, Ichigo and Rukia have been dating for a month, now."

His expression after I told him was the one face that I have never seen him make. It was the face of someone who was surprised and was second-guessing himself. "Are you sure?" he asked me.

I nodded my head. "So, they started dating the night before Karin, Ichigo, and I passed out?" he asked me, still in disbelief.

--------Toshiro's POV--------

'So this is what Ichigo felt like when he found out that Karin and I were getting married. Only this time, my disbelief is a little less.' I thought to myself as I still tried to take in the fact that Rukia and Ichigo are dating.

I was so engulfed in my own thoughts that I didn't hear Ichigo scream.

--------Rukia's POV--------

While Kisuke was talking to Toshiro, Ichigo grabbed his head in pain. "What is wrong, Ichigo?" I asked him.

All he did in response was push me away and said, "Stay away, Rukia!" I did as he said and backed away.

Then Ichigo held his head tighter as if he was trying to keep something inside.

I was about to go over to him and heal his pain when he let go. "Ichigo, are you OK?" I asked him.

He looked at me and I knew that it wasn't Ichigo.

TO THE NEXT PART