The Battle With a New Enemy and Event Chapter 13

--------Toshiro's POV--------

After Yachiru left, I heard Karin scream. "Toshiro! Help!"

Without thinking, I ran up to our bedroom. What I found scared me. Karin was no where to be found. "Karin!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

--------Ichigo's POV--------

As I made my way to the house, along with Rukia, that Unohana directed me to, I heard Toshiro scream at the top of his lungs. I was worried about him and Karin, so I ran to where I heard him scream.

When I found Toshiro, he was on the floor, crying his eyes out. I ran to his side and made him look at me as I said, "What is going on, Toshiro?"

He just stared at me and responded with tears still going down his face. "Karin is missing!" I let go of him at that moment.

"What do you mean! Rangiku was here not even three hours ago! She said that you were both here, safe and sound!" I screamed at him.

"I-I don't know what happened. I went to answer the door. I heard her scream. Made my way back here, and she was gone!" Toshiro screamed at me as more violent tears came out of his eyes.

As the truth began to sink in, I ran outside of the house to where Rukia was standing. She saw how fast I ran out of the house, and became worried. "What's wrong, Ichigo?" she asked me.

"Karin is missing!" I screamed at her.

"What!?" she screamed back at me.

"I have no idea what is going on. I ran inside, found Toshiro crying, and asked him what was wrong. That is when he told me that Karin was gone!" I said to her.

I was very worried for both Karin and Toshiro. If Karin was found dead, Toshiro would not only lose a wife, but also a daughter. I would lose a sister and a niece. Dad would lose a daughter and a granddaughter.

"Ichigo, we need to contact Kisuke. Maybe he will have an idea about who took Karin," Rukia said to me.

"Well, what about Toshiro? We have to make sure that he doesn't make any rash decisions," I said back to her.

"Well, that's easy/ We will take him with us and make sure he calms down," Rukia said tome as she went back inside of the house to get Toshiro.

When they came out, Toshiro's tears were gone, but his eyes were still puffy and red. "Are you OK now, Toshiro?" I asked him. He didn't say anything, only nodded.

"OK, we should get a move on if we want to get back to the world of the living before nightfall," Rukia said more to Toshiro, than to me. Once again, he nodded and we made our way to the Senkaimon.

--------Yuzu's POV--------

I was hanging out at Urahara's shop when I heard a Senkaimon open up in Kisuke's underground training room. I ran down there and saw Toshiro, Rukia, and Ichigo, but no Karin. I ran straight to them.

"Where is Karin?" I asked Toshiro. Aparently that was a touchy subject because Toshiro broke down into a sobbing fit once I asked him that. I looked at Ichigo and he gave methat look that he only gave me when Mom died.

TO THE NEXT PART