30

As his hidden eyes met with those of the girl he loves, that is standing there broken with waterfall of tears streaming down her cheeks, feeling like his heart beat stopped beating and blood wasn't circulating through his veins, no more of playing a part, he is now standing before her expose as the person he is and no words can escaped his mouth because he knows he will break down as well, what could he possibly say at this moment to her, to make it okay.

"It's you" she chocked out as she tried and catch her breath "lies. ." watching her shut her eyes as more pain shot through both of their bodies "it's been you all along" not being able to stand there anymore she managed to move her feet walking away from the lie that he has been, frozen in place his muscles feeling weak to the core.

The guys all stopped noticing Selena run like a flash of lightning out of the store the fear she had for them replaced with her heartbreak that she didn't even care for them, Logan in particular noticing the sobs that were coming from her, it didn't take a second for him to realize what had happened before he could say anything Nick walked out "LETS GO!" all of them confused but did as they were told Joe left Mrs. Ramos tied up behind the counter.

The van ride back to the house silent, none of them dare to look at him or say something, he could feel the glistening in his eye as the image of her trembling silhouette vividly flashed through his mind over and over again, just this morning those same lips that spoke to him with betrayal had said I love you to him, feeling the lost and emptiness already setting in his broken heart, it's over you lost her....the words repeated in his mind cutting him open even more.

As the van stopped in front of the house his hands ran through his hair roughly "I can't, I can't lose her!" shaking his head, the guys still not saying a word he just got out taking off his black sweatshirt, hurrying to his car, he can't lose her he knows she must still feel it, because his love it's the real thing, she has to know that.....going to her house, no answer, driving down to the café no sign of her either as he sat in his car he looked out to the park quickly getting out , that's when he saw her, sitting in the exact same spot where she shared so much of her life with him and he gave her that tulip.

"Selena. . ."

Her swollen face and puffy eyes meeting with his, he started to walk forward when she stood up "don't come near me. ." she cried, those words like sharp objects finally breaking everything in him and tears escaped his eyes.

"Please let me explain" he swallowed the lump forming in his throat; he had finally found something that felt right in his life, someone that made him be a better person but he had managed to ruin that with lies stacked up one behind the other. He examined the fragile girl in front of him; every tear she shed was a strike of pain to his heart as he tried to figure out a way to make her understand that he indeed had fallen in love with her.

"Explain what Nick? How you lied to me, how you 'supposedly' fell in love with me" her hurt was now mixed with angry emotions as she tried to control the tears from coming down her cheek, "god how can I be so stupid" she cried out while trying to make sense of everything.

"I did fall in love with you" the tears descending from his eyes made it impossible for him to get a clear view of the betrayal written all over her gaze; "Selena, you have no idea how much I need you to understand that all those lies were my way of keeping you close to me" he gradually moved his feet towards her, "I love you so much that I possibly can't picture living a day without your touch".

She bit her bottom lip trying to contain herself from shedding any more tears for him; "all those words, all those beautiful phrases were just a lie" she broke down as the image of that special night they shared came rushing back, "did that night mean anything to you" her eyes finally meeting with his.

"I made love to you, how can it not mean anything to me; it defines every bone in my body, that night is tattooed into my mind Selena" at this point both were trying to figure out a way of keeping their breathing even, "my life was a lie, but me loving you was the truth".

Selena couldn't bare to look at him, all the pain would soar up and make it harder for her to breathe; "I won't tell anyone about what I know, but with one condition..." she closed her eyes knowing that this was the hardest decision she had to make, "I-I want nothing to do with you, forget everything, pretend like we never crossed paths because this is the last time you'll be seeing me".

She walked past him leaving her sweet smell lingering behind, "Selena, please..." his voice trembled knowing very well he had lost her.