Chapter 2|A Month Later

This is just a short one.

Please do correct anything if I'm wrong! Like, my grammar and tense errors, and all.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

{A Month Later}

“We've been walking for days! Where is this safe house of yours, Sting?!” Lucy whined.

“We're just a day near,” he replied.

“A day?! I can't. . . can't we rest for awhile?” she asked, leaning on a tree.

“I guess we could,” Gray said.

The three of them sat down and drank their water. “My water bottle is almost empty,” Gray said, looking at it.

“We have water at our place,” Sting said.

Gray and Lucy met Sting when he was searching for food. There were 3 zombies charging after Lucy, and at that moment, Lucy was out of ammo. Gray was a little far, so Sting saved her. Sting told them to follow him back to his safe house, with his other friends.

“Where did you even get these guns?” Gray asked. He was planning to ask him sooner, but every time he wants to ask him, there's a zombie.

“My dad is a cop. Well, was,” Sting answered.

“Ohh. So that's why the name Eucliffe was familiar. Weisslogia Eucliffe, right?” Gray asked.

“Yeah.” He replied. “Come on. Let's start walking,”

Lucy replied with a groan.

“Wait. I heard footsteps,” Sting said.

“Wow. You have good hearing. I didn't even--” Sting cut Lucy off.

“Hide!” Sting pushed them both in the bushes.

While hiding, the three of them saw 2 guys walking, while talking.

“I really wish Lisanna was here. She'd know what to do,” one of the guys, with pink hair, said.

“Your brother is smart too, so shut up,” the other guy, with black hair, replied, and both of them walked away after that.

Gray sighed in relief.

“I didn't even hear them. You have a good hearing skill,” Lucy complimented Sting.

“Let's continue walking,” Sting said, ignoring Lucy’s compliment.

“Rude,” Lucy muttered.

“I heard that,” Sting said, not turning his head towards Lucy.  “By the way, Gray? Where is your shirt?” he added.

“Ack!” Gray shouted, looking down.

“He has this weird habit of taking his shirt off,” Lucy explained.

“Not my fault! It's my aunt’s fault!” Gray shouted.