Chapter 4|Moving

“Thanks for letting me stay in your room, Yukino,” Lucy smiled, as she sat on her bed. It wasn't really comfy, but it's nice. At least she got a place to sleep, so she won't complain.

“My pleasure, Lucy-Sama,” Yukino smiled back.

*BANG*
*BANG*

Lucy and Yukino quickly dashed downstairs to see the door open. Gray, Rogue, and Skiadrum were occupied with some zombies.

“Sting!!” Rogue yelled. Sting and his dad, Weisslogia, came running down with guns in their hands. The two girls ran out to help, too.

A few moments later, zombies just kept on coming. “There's too many of them!” Yukino shouted while struggling to reload her gun.

“Where did they come from?!” Sting shouted.

“This place was zombie-free for the past two weeks!” Rogue shouted. “Crap!” his gun and pocket was out of ammo. “I'm getting more ammo!” He quickly ran back inside.

“My gun is out of ammo too!” Lucy yelled before following Rogue.

Skiadrum felt as if he could collapse any second. He was too exhausted for this. “I think it's time for us to move!”

“Where would we even go?!” his son responded with Lucy tailing behind him as they ran back out.

“We'll find a place!” Weisslogia replied.

After what seemed like 15 minutes, the infected creatures were all on the ground with holes in their heads.

“That was tiring,” Lucy stated, as she sat down on the ground, panting.

“Agreed,” Gray replied.

“Come on, kids. Pack up. We're leaving tomorrow,” Weisslogia told and gave them all a bag. He stole them in a house he found. “Let's rest for tonight.”

●·●·●

“Shrimp, I think I saw a person in that library,” Gajeel said.

“There's a library? Where?” she asked with hope in her voice while searching for it. Books are the fuel of her happiness, other than her boyfriend. She really wanted to read zombie novels to learn more about them. The books may be wrong about some things, but she'll try and use some of their techniques.

“Hide!” He quickly pulled Levy behind a wall. He peeked at the library and saw a man coming out of it with a bag behind his back. Gajeel couldn't really make out his face, because he was a little bit too far. But he could tell that the man was a blonde "Let's follow that guy."

“I just want to read some books,” Levy whined as she and him ran towards the blonde man.

“Oi!” Gajeel called and the man turned to him. He had a lightning shaped scar over his right eye. And according to Levy's thoughts, he also had that scary looking, serious face.

“What do you kids want?” he grumbled. “I gotta get home. My wife's waiting for some books.”

“What's your name?” Gajeel asked.

“Go mind your own business,” he replied.

“Rude,“ Levy muttered.

“Like I care if I'm rude or not. I have a pregnant wife at home and she's hungry for books,” he said.

“Who the hell eat books?” Gajeel asked.

“I'm pretty sure he meant that she just really wants to read books. And you used to eat irons! That's an even more stupid thing to eat!” his girlfriend replied.