Chapter 7|A Father's Death

Good morning/aftertoon/evening.

I cant believe that we're still at chap 7. Because I have many ideas for future chapters.

Wait. Nvm. We're still at chap 7, because I update late. I UPDATE ALL OF MY BOOKS LATE! THESE LAZY HANDS JUST WANT TO BE LAZY ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!

Also, I decided to add a little bit of cussing

And I didn't quite edit the chapter, so there may be a mistakes or scenes that dont make sense. I was too lazy and tired from my dance class today, so um, yeah.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“It's almost dark,” Zeref said, sitting on the ground and others followed him.

“And everybody's probably hungry,” Natsu added.

“Because you're hungry every single minute,” his brother replied.

“Why don't you kids start a fire, while I go search for food?” Weisslogia suggested, getting up from his spot.

“Oh, I'm great at starting fires. I can set them up in different ways. My favourite way is-”

Zeref cut his excited brother off, “we get it, you're a fire obsessed,” and Natsu replied by sticking his tongue out. “A mosquito might bite your tongue if you keep doing that.”

“Yeah right! You're just trying to scare me” Natsu said with a glare, but Zeref ignored his childish brother.

“Wait! Let me follow you, dad,” Sting said, getting up from his spot too.

“No, son. Stay. You need rest. I'll be fine. After all, I was the best at food searching when I went camping with a few friends back then,” his father boasted with a smirk.

Sting sighed and let his father go, but not before saying, “show off.”

“So care to tell about yourselves?” Erza asked.

“You're probably interested to know what I do now. Well. . . used to. . .,” Gray trailed off.

“I'm actually not interested in what you do now one bit, but I'm bored, so go on,” she replied.

“I'm a cop!” he said with a grin. “I mean, was. Your turn.”

“I was a ba--”

Natsu cut Erza off, “I worked at Domino’s Pizza.”

“Oi! Let me finish first!” she scolded him. “As I was saying, I was a baker. Wanted to be in the military, but my friend, Kagura, didn't let me and baking is more fun, so I made the right choice, I guess.”

“I wanted to be a cop, like my dad, but the fucking apocalypse ruined it,” Sting said, glaring at the fire Natsu made a few seconds ago.

“Oh, so what was your occupation?” Lucy asked.

“I worked at a pet shop after my cat died,” he answered.

“Well, I wanted to be a writer, but before I got to finish writing the last chapter of my book, the apocalypse started for me. I worked part-time as a nurse at the hospital where my parents passed,” she told. “What about you, Yukino?”

“I was a kindergarten teacher,” she answered with a sweet smile.

“That's nice,” Lucy complimented.

“You didn't know? I thought since you guys are a group, you'd know more about each other, but then again, it's the apocalypse. No one has time to get to know each other much,” Erza said.