Chapter 8|Escaping The Hotel

So I re-read chap 7 and I realised I made many mistakes. Like, I accidentally wrote “leaved” instead of “left”. Crap.

Also, I think this book will forever have late updates XD. It's not that I want it to have late updates, but I'm not in the mood to write these days and I have three on going books, including this book.

AND writers block sucks.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“We currently have seven people in this group. Maybe we should find a shelter and kinda make a living there?” Lucy suggested. “We should grow a farm, plant flowers for decorations maybe.”

“Don't listen to her. She's just tired,” Gray shook his head.

“You're right, Gray. I AM  TIRED! I AM EXHAUSTED! WE HAVE BEEN WALKING FOR DAYS!” she screamed in frustration.

“You're exaggerating, Luig--”

“It's ‘Lucy’, you pink moron!” she threw a rock at his back.

“Oofg! I'm sorry!” Natsu ducked before another rock reached him.

“We've only walked for a few hours,” Erza said.

“Maybe we should stop and eat,” Yukino unzipped her bag, but Sting stopped her.

“We need to find shelter first.”

“I am so hungry, I could eat a cow,” Lucy whined.

“Don't forget to chop it and cook it,” Natsu reminded her, but she ignored his stupidity.

“I see that you're still as stupid as ever,” Gray commented.

“Can we just have a silent walk for once? Please?” Zeref pleaded. “With no bickering or whatsoever.”

●·●·●

“Come on! Let's get out of here!” The Fernandez siblings and Kagura hurriedly ran out of the kitchen with their heavy bags, filled with supplies. Unfortunately, when they reached the exit, it was locked.

“What the hell?! It wasn't locked just now!” Ultear yelled, struggling to push the doors open.

“Kagura! Juvia! Hold those zombies off!” Jellal ordered before helping Ultear.

“I think you meant jelly beans. Not zombies,” Meredy earned a glare for Jellal. “Uh, never mind.”

“Meredy!” Juvia called for her help.

While Juvia, Meredy, and Kagura were distracting the zombies and Jellal and Ultear were finding ways to open the door, Wendy was in her mind, figuring out on how to open the doors and why was it locked in the first place.

“There are survivors,” Wendy said.

“What?”

“There are survivors here. Not sure how many, but they're probably waiting for us to be murdered by this hoard of zombies, so they can take our supplies,” the youngest sibling of the Fernandez siblings explained.

“I'm sure that's not it. It's just been a month and a week, or something-- People won't just start murdering people,” Jellal replied. “Well, technically, what you're saying is that they are murdering us indirectly, since they're using zombies,” he added.