Chapter 6|Jelly Beans In A Hotel

A ship will be meeting in this chapter. Before you read, guess which ship and comment here.

Also, the Fernandez Siblings + Kagura group’s part is quite long. And I know the title of the chapter is weird. XD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“I guess there won't be a Saber Trio anymore,” said Sting with sadness in his voice, as he stared at the ground. Saber is the high school Sting, Rogue, and Yukino became a trio. It's actually called Sabertooth, but they were called Saber Trio.

“Rogue-Sama had to be with his father,” Yukino told Sting. “No one would leave their father alone. Would you leave Uncle Weisslogia alone in the middle of nowhere with zombies crawling all over the place?”

“I. . . No. . .,” he answered, still with a long face. Rogue was his best friend. It's hard to part away. They met when they were 9. Sting had challenged Rogue to a cat battle, since both of them had a cat. Sting’s cat was named Lector, and Frosch was Rogue’s cat. Instead of fighting, their cats played with each other and so, Sting became friends with Rogue, too. Sadly, their cats have passed away some years back.

“I know it's hard for you- I mean, if Gray and I had to part, I would feel different too. Even if we weren't childhood friends like you and Rogue, we're still close like you guys,” Lucy said, trying to comfort him.

“Um, Lu? I think you may have made him feel even more bad,” Gray pointed out, looking at the still sad man.

“I-I'm sorry,” Lucy apologized.

“It's fine,” Sting replied. “Dad is probably even more sad than me, since he and Uncle Skiadrum’s friendship is even longer than ours. They were best friends for more than 20 years.”

Weisslogia suddenly stopped in his tracks, causing everybody else to do the same.

“I heard footsteps,” he said. He placed a finger on his lips, as a sign of ‘be quiet’. He walked quietly to the bushes and looked over it. He saw a man with black hair, a woman with scarlet hair, and another man, but with pink hair.

Sting went to his father and said, “Gray, Lucy and I have seen them before,” with wide eyes. “Except the red haired girl,” he added.

“Should we approach them?” Gray asked, appearing out of nowhere beside Weisslogia.

“I don't think so,” Sting replied, but he was late, as Lucy and Yukino have already approached them with their guns pointing at the small group.

“Who are you people?” Yukino asked. Instead of raising their hands up, they got their weapons ready too.

“What’cha want? We're just chilling,” replied the pink haired man.

“This is unnecessary. Is this how people greet each other these days?” Zeref asked.

“Sorry,” Lucy and Yukino put their guns down before the blonde girl signalled her companions to come.

“Wait a second. Haven't I seen you before?” Gray asked the pink haired man.

“I don't remember meeting a seriously ugly looking dude like you, boxer boy,” the pink haired man replied to Gray, whom was only in his boxers.

“What do you me- Gah! Not now!!” Gray yelled looking down.

“Gray! I just gave you new pairs of clothes 15 minutes ago!” Sting yelled at him.

“Wait. Gray. . . Natsu. . .,” the scarlet haired woman trailed off. “Wait a second! Now I know why the name Dragneel seems so familiar! I remember you two! The boys who used to fight in high school every single day!”