Chapter 5|Hopes

So I don't think I'll be double checking for awhile, because I'm lazy and all, so don't mind the mistakes.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“Everybody get up! Pack your things, we're moving!” Weisslogia shouted, banging two frying pans together.

“Let's not pack the frying pans,” Rogue said, getting up from his bed.

“Lucy-Sama, wake up!” Yukino shouted as nicely as she can, while shaking Lucy. Lucy replied with a groan, but got up anyways. She is not a morning person.

“I'm still tired, though,” she changed into the clothes Yukino gave and got out of the room with her.

“Have you packed?” Weisslogia asked, with his bag in his hand. Everybody showed their bags. “Good. Now let's get going.”

“What a waste. This house was perfect,” Sting muttered.

“Weiss? I. . . I don't think I'm leaving,” everybody's head turned to Skiadrum.

“What do you mean?” Rogue asked. What was Skiadrum thinking?!

“You know I built this house for her,” Skiadrum referred to his wife. “I can't just leave this house. You're my best friend, Weiss. Take care of Rogue for me.”

“Skiadrum! You're out of your mind! You can't survive alone!” Weisslogia argued.

“I got a little bit of food left. Besides, I was always a loner,” Skiadrum replied.

“Dad! Stop!” Rogue yelled.

“It's fine, Rogue. This house is the last thing that was left of your mother, besides the chain she gave you,” Skiadrum replied.

“Uncle Rogue! I'm sure there are plenty of zombies coming! PLEASE just come with us!” Sting pleaded.

“I'm sorry. . . I don't think I can. Your mother and I love you, Rogue,” Skiadrum then ran back inside and locked the door. Rogue banged on the door, but Skiadrum wouldn't open. Rogue was about to kick the door down, but Weisslogia pulled him.

“Rogue, I understand how you feel. I've been with him longer than you have. This is his choice. Let's hope him the best,” Weisslogia tried comforting the sad man.

“‘The best’?! He'll fucking die!” Rogue yelled.

“Rogue-Sama. . . Do you want to stay with Uncle Skiadrum?” Yukino asked. She didn't want one of her best friends to leave, but if he wants to stay with his father, that's fine.

“I. . .,” Rogue didn't know who to choose. His father or his friends.

“Rogue!” his father shouted behind the door. “Go with them! You'll regret it if you stay with me!”

“But I-”

“Go!” Skiadrum yelled.

●·●·●

“This is my place, don't make yourself that comfortable,” Laxus said, as he opened the door to the clinic called “Dr. Dreyar”

“So you live in a clinic?” Gajeel asked, looking at the shelfs.

“Yes. Got a problem with that?” Laxus gave him a scary look.

“I just asked. Yeesh,” Gajeel replied.

“Mira! I'm back with your books! And some guests!” Laxus shouted. A woman with white hair, in a white blouse and black jeans came out of a room. Her name is Mirajane Dreyar. She was the doctor of the clinic. Her stomach seems to be quite big. She has probably been pregnant for 6 months.