The mystery of Mercy Brown

Do you believe in werewolves and vampires? Well after reading this, you'd be more likely to think about it. Ever heard of the 'Vampire child?' If you hadn't, this is dedicated to you.

Who was Mercy Brown?
Mercy Brown was a young girl who died from tuberculosis in New England, 1892.
She was exhumed along with her mother and sister who has also died from the disease in 1892 when her father was told a sinister spirit may be at work on his family.

What had happened to Mercy's body after being buried?
Nothing.
When Mercy’s body was brought to light it did not show any signs of decomposition, despite being buried for two months.

Special information:
Her skin was well preserved, her hair and nails had grown and she even had liquid blood; even more weirdly her body was said to have moved positions in the grave.

You're definitely finding it hard to believe, but I did hear a few people say that they 'do believe that bodies turn in graves.' It sounds super weird, but there's a possibility that it's true.

Theories
While science has tried to explain it, no theories have succeeded completely – perhaps Mercy was, as suggested at the time, a vampire child, sucking the life out of her family?

My conclusion:
As weird as it sounds, it's true. Conclusion, maybe a disease did hit or maybe the kid was a vampire.

We'll never know because whatever she knew and whatever happened, stays with her 'secret in a grave'

What I find strange is that her body did not decompose and she had liquid blood like any normal human being.

I'd definitely want to find out more but for now, that's all the information there is.

Everyone's opinion is definitely different so you could have much better, explainable theories.