Area 51

Don't you think that aliens exist? I mean with the WOW signal and encounters, don't you think that Aliens are real?

Maybe they may not look like the 'normal' aliens we're fond of seeing in animation but they look weirder or ... I don't know!
Here's a place called AREA 51, A TOP SECRET.

What is Area 51?
The US military base, located in the southern part of the western Nevada, has been tickling the world’s imagination for many years.
The US government denied the existence of this military base for years. This whole denial thing served in the creation of numerous theories about the things hidden in the base.

Theories:
Some of them even include the existence of an unidentified flying object.

Some theories suggest that there are aliens being operated on, and plenty people claim to have worked in Area 51 saying that they've communicated with them.

Other theories involve time travel and weather control, it is said that scientists might be creating or establishing machines and weapons or technology that may help control the weather or even go back in time.

The catch
Although, the main purpose of the base is the development and testing of the aircrafts and weapons, according to some theories, this is the place where the military performs tests on alien species. All researches related to the Area 51 are marked as “top secret”.

My conclusion
There are many theories about Area 51 and as well as plenty of people who claim to know the dark secrets of Area 51.

Most of them involve UFO's and aliens. Others talk about time travelling, weather controlling, advanced technology and meetings or joint undertakings with extraterrestrials.
Those aren't the only scenarios and theories, there are plenty more.

No one really knows what goes on in Area 51. Something fishy is surely happening around that area but the government and high associate people who knows anything about it rather keep it to themselves.

I just hope by the Time their over with their "missions, operations or inventions" it shouldn't cause harm to anyone or anything or even planet earth in anyway.

For now feel free to have your say, everyone's thoughts are really important.