The Dyatlov Pass incident

This is a sad story, a baffling mystery and a chilling discovery. (One of my favourites)
There isn't any pictures so it's safe to read, if I'm a sensitive viewer, I wouldn't let anyone else see the pictures but if you would like to, then search it on the web.
(It's not really bad at all.)

Think about it after reading this mystery, could it be a UFO, a yeti, a beast/wild animal that lives on the mountain top or even human beings that can cause such damage.

History
Everything weird seems to happen in Russia. In the early days of February 1959, a group of nine hikers failed to return from a challenging trek they had undertaken through the northern Ural mountains.

Search
It wasn’t until they were more than a week overdue that the first search and rescue groups were sent — at first consisting of fellow teachers and students at the Ural Polytechnical Institute and later of military including search planes and helicopters.

Discovery
It took searchers almost a week to find the battered and slashed remains of the group’s tent — which was empty.
The tent was only the beginning of the Dyatlov Pass mystery, but it baffled the searchers.

All the groups belongings and shoes had been left behind, and the tent was cut open from the inside as if they had fled in panic.

Many different sets of footprints left by people wearing socks, a single shoe or even barefoot, led down towards the edge of the forest.

Down here, the searchers found the remains of a fire — and the first two bodies.

Strange
These two hikers were dressed only in their underwear, and were shoeless.
Branches on the tree they were under were broken at heights that suggested that the men were trying to climb up, or had climbed up before their death.

In the stretch between this tree and the tent the searchers found three more bodies buried in the snow, their poses looking like they were attempting to return to the tent.

It was more than four months before the remaining four hikers were found in a ravine under four meters of snow, almost 100 meters further into the woods from the forest’s edge.
These four were better dressed, as though the others had relinquished their clothing to them.

Theories
While some of these events are consistent with hypothermia and a phenomenon called ‘paradoxical undressing’ — where hypothermia sufferers will undress as they begin to feel unexpectedly hot as their nerves and mental faculties fail — there were still elements that didn’t make sense.

Important
Three of the hikers had fatal internal injuries, with one doctor comparing the force required for such trauma to be comparable to that of a car crash.

Some sources even claimed that there were high doses of radioactive contamination on some of the bodies, while one witness claimed that the corpses had a “deep brown tan”.

One woman was missing her eyes and tongue.

While theories on what happened to the hikers range from cryptozoological to extra-terrestrial to the standard secret Russian weapons testing, it’s unlikely we’ll ever know what really happened on Dyatlov Pass.

My conclusion:
The death of these hikers have baffled people and detectives for years.
No one knows why they died in such a strange way.

Search went on and many say it was done by a UFO or aliens.
Others say that it was done by a beast or wild animal.
A few say that it could have been a Yeti. (I am one of those few)

Well to be honest, I have a high believing for a Yeti. I am sure that in some part of the world it does exist.
It won't reach us and we don't need to find it and disturb it's atmosphere and surrounding.

One day it will all be revealed.
Have your say.