The taos hum

Have you ever heard a hum, a hum that doesn't stop?
Well I haven't either but there's a hum that drives people insane because of its continuation.

What is the taos hum?
The Taos hum is a low-pitched sound that can be heard in various parts of the world.
It is described as sounding like the humming of a refrigerator. Strangely a lot of people hear the sound and it is known to drive some people mad, while others don’t hear a thing.

Strange
The mysterious sound is also undetectable by microphones or any other electronic equipment, making it extremely hard to pinpoint the source. It is most famous for its occurrence in Taos, New Mexico, the town where this mysterious phenomena got its name from.

In 1997, the United States Congress asked scientists and observers to find the source of the sound, but they were unable to do so.

Theories
There are a lot of theories surrounding the Taos Hum. Some say it has to do with the thin earth crust in Taos, while others are convinced it has to do with an alien UFO that crashed eons ago and is now buried deep underground.
Whatever the case may be, it sure must suck to get a good night sleep in Taos!

My conclusion:
Don't expect a conclusion from me!
What?
I didn't hear it to judge it, so you go ahead and give me your theories.