► 06

Hanbin leans his head back as she holds a warm, wet rag on his nose for him. She looks at him concerned, then looks over at Jooheon and I with wide eyes. Jooheon smirks on the couch behind me and I just shake my head at him. She has Hanbin hold the rag as she stands up and comes over to me.

"What happened?!" She doesn't seem angry, just concerned.

I bite my lip and look down. Not long before this moment, Jooheon and Hanbin were beginning their argument. Just as Jooheon punched Hanbin, an unexpected guest knocked on the door. Neither of the boys moved, Jooheon just smirked at the bloody mess he caused while Hanbin yelled angry things while holding his nose. So, I ran and answered the door. Standing there was a beautiful girl, probably around my age, maybe a year or two older with long, black silky hair. Her eyes were perfectly shadowed by makeup, making her hazel eye color pop a little. Her cheeks and lips were the same rosy color, giving her an innocent look. 

She saw Hanbin on the ground and ran over to him, immediately rushing to help him out. I watched her in confusion until I realized who she was. Hanbin's secret girlfriend. I pulled Jooheon over to the couch and sat him down while waiting for Hanbin to be helped. And now here we stand. 

"I punched that weakling, what do you think happened?" Jooheon answers sarcastically. 

I turn and glare at him. "You be quiet." I turn back to the girl. "There was a misunderstanding, that's all. I'm sorry for the mess."

She looks between the two boys before back at me. "It's okay...You're Min Soojin, right? You're who my boyfriend is dating."

I feel as if my breath has been knocked out of me. "Th-that's right...and you're his actual girlfriend."

"Han Jihyun, nice to meet you." She smiles and holds her hand out for me to shake. 

I grab her hand and shake it. "Nice to meet you, too. Um, this is Jooheon, my actual boyfriend."

She looks around me and smiles at him. "I recognize him. Rapper for Monsta X, yeah?"

I turn and see his eyes light up, excited that he's been recognized. He stands up to come talk to her, but I shake my head at him and scowl. "No, you stay on the couch until you're sorry for what you did."

He rolls his eyes and sits back on the couch. "I didn't realize I'd be moving in with Hanbin."

"You're not," Hanbin growls. 

Jihyun goes over to him and pats his back. "Hey, it's okay. How is your nose?"

He pulls the rag away and I try not to grimace. It's not bleeding as much anymore, but it's definitely swollen and starting to turn purple. He notices my reaction. "Is it bad? Why is your face like that?"

I look down. "N-no, it's not bad..."

He stands up quickly and rushes across the room, where a mirror hangs on his wall. "It's bruised and huge! You'll pay for this!"

Hanbin starts to rush toward Jooheon, who stands up in defense. I step between them again and Jihyun pulls Hanbin back. They try to push passed us, but we shove them back. I yell, "Hey, that's enough! Jooheon, where are your car keys? We're heading out."

"What about my nose?! I need justice!" Hanbin whines.

I roll my eyes. "I don't know what you want me to do about it, but fighting will only get you black eyes to match that bruised nose. We can discuss the matter when you're calmer."

Hanbin glares at me for a moment before relaxing. "Fine. We can discuss it on our next date."

I raise an eyebrow. Jihyun looks down and I feel Jooheon tense up behind me. He growls, "I said that this was over. This fake relationship? Done."