Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV
We are currently playing video games,the winner gets to eat the last piece of cake.
I really wanted to eat it and see how good it tastes !! Because I came home late, they didn't wait for me and cutted the cake eating almost everything...
But it's alright ! I still love them! :)

It was only me and Jungkook. I pushed him a little making me win.
I started to jump in excitement, I couldn't help but see them rolling their eyes. I just shrugged it off and went for the last piece of cake just to have my hand slapped away. I looked up to see Jungkook eating it while glaring at me.

''Jungkook...'' I said almost crying but I managed to control my tears.

''That's what you get for cheating'' he smirked and then he went next to Jimin.

I silently walked in my room still trying to control my tears...

It's alright, I shouldn't be sad. It was probably just a joke. Yeah.... I thought while taking my phone to check out my instagram.

@TaehyungV

Liked by BTSofficial, Bogumie, DabDab and 735,578 others

TaehyungV: Yuppy, my birthday !!

BangtanWho: Eww,can't you see no one likes you?

AntiTae: Stop smiling... It's so uglyy 😷😷

Bts6members: BTS would be a lot better without you, you're just a voice in plus 😕😕

I felt a little bad and went to the kitchen to eat something because I was hungry.

When I entered everyone was eating. I felt disappointed, but I got used to it...
They always forget...

''Uhm, why didn't you call me to come eat ? ''

''Ohh, we thought you were sleeping so we didn't want to disturb you'' Jin said still eating.

You always say that... I thought

''Uhh,well... I'm going back, see you later'' I said seeing that they don't have any intention to invite me to eat with them...

While I was walking, I realised I forgot my phone.
When I was about to open the door I heard them

''Really Jin,the same lie? Aish,I should give you some advice'' Jimin said...

Wait, my little ChimChim just said that??

''It's not my fault he's stupid enough to believe me every time'' Jin said laughing.

''Can he just stop talking ? God... He's so annoying...'' Jungkook said

Oh no... Not you too Kookie...

''Can he just stop smiling? Can't he see no one is laughing?'' RM said

B-but... weren't you supposed to make me feel better? Or were those also just lies?

I couldn't take it anymore. I went in my room and locked the door.

Yoongi's POV
I really don't understand why they are saying all these stuffs... Maybe I don't show this but... I really care for Taehyung, and I always try to talk with him it's just that... he's too blinded by his ,,love'' for Jungkook...

I heard the door almost being opened, I looked and I could hear whimpers...
Then it hits me

Taehyung was listening

I ran after him, he had his door closed.

''Taehyung,open the door please'' I said trying to make him open.
To my surprise he opened immediately and hugged me. I was shocked but hugged him back..

I love this feeling

I heard him crying ''Shh,don't cry. Everything it's gonna be alright''

'' Why do they hate me? What have I done so bad?''

''Ohh don't worry baby, they're just jealous '' I started playing with his hair. I could see him blushing by the nickname but I was too mad at the others and decided to not tease him.

Poor baby...

''Tae,I have a plan '' I smirked while he looked at me confused

Just you wait, you'll pay for making my Tae cry. I thought still smirking.

So yeah, I just love Taegi. ❤❤
Let me know if I made any mistakes.

Byee~~