Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV
Aish Yoongi... Why are you so complicated? Why is everything so complicated?

Why was I hurt? Why was my first instinct to go home? I thought I don't have feelings for you.

Aghhh what is this!!???

I checked the clock, 4 a.m... And the worst thing is that I can't sleep.

I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it slightly just to be hit in the face by someone opening it wide.

''Yoongi?!'' I asked in total shock.

''Tae, why are you on the floor?'' He looked at me confused.

''Yoongi... Are you drunk..?''

''No.''

''You reek of alcohol. I could smell it from the bathroom... '' I tried to get up alone but he helped me before I could.

I shouldn't talk to him... But he is drunk and it's 4 a.m.

''Thank you...'' He didn't anwer instead he kept on staring at me.

Then his expression changed and tears started to form in his eyes.

What.

''Yoongi... W-why are you crying?'' then he hugged me tight.

''T-taehyung, I- I messed up. I-Im sorry I'm not as p-perfect as J-Jungkook is, I'm s-sorry that you have to live in the same h-house as m-me. I k-know you don't l-like me and I-I'm sorry. '' he took a big breath and then continued '' But why are you like this? W-why are you messing with my h-heart? My feelings aren't anything for you? I love you, b-but you don't even like me!'' He cried hard, my shirt getting wetter each second.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even hug him back, he always comforted me but I never did. I didn't know how.

''I-I do like you, Yoongi'' he then got up and looked at me with his gorgeous eyes, somehow they held a lot of emotions. I only managed to think of hope? But, hope for what?

''A-As a friend...'' I then continued making his face that had so many emotion turn into a blank one.

He let go of me and sat at the end of the bed.

''I'm sorry Yoongi. I still love Jungkook, and I always will. I'm sorry for giving you false hope.'' afer saying this Yoongi started shaking.

''I tried to get over my feelings for him but... He's so perfect. His smile, his eyes that are always melting me, his soft voice... Everything'' I said not knowing how much pain it made the other person in the room feel. I could see him clenching his hands.

''It'll always be Jungkook.''

He stopped clenching his hands. He then faced me, looking at me for 5 seconds wondering if I was just kidding.

After realising that I was serious. He stood up and with shaky legs went to the door.

''W-where a-are you going?'' I asked him grabbing his hand.

I never knew how much words could hurt before hearing what he said.

''I give up.''

''I tried Taehyung, I really did. Guess it wasn't enough. I'll stop talking to you as you wish.''

I wanted to stop him, to make him stay, to hug him, to take care of him especially since he wasn't in such a good condition.