Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV
I woke up surprisingly early. I went to the kitchen just to find Key cooking.

''Good morning, Key'' I said yawning then I remembered something

''Wait, didn't you live with someone?''

''Good morning Tae! Well yeah, but he's not here right now. He'll come later,why?''

''I was just wondering C-Can I stay here for a few days? M-maybe a week? '' I said stuttering, honestly I don't know why I'm so nervous.Oh well.

He chuckled because of my nervous state.

''Of course! Now let's eat! '' he started jumping in excitement.

-Time skip-

After eating I decided to charge my phone. It's not like I want to deal with the members. Not that they care anyways .. but without my phone is so boring, Key is at work resulting me being alone.

15 missed calls from Yoongi

7 missed calls from Jungkook

5 missed calls from Jin

I was surprised at the number of missed calls, but then shrugged it off thinking that maybe they need me to record something.

Doesn't matter

I already told our manager that I'll stay at a friend for a few days... Maybe weeks...

It's just that, I feel like a burden.All I do it's to distract and disturb people Aish . Am I ever going to do something right?

Then I checked out the messages too

From: Yoongi

Hello Tae!! <3 <3

Uhm, are you busy?

I was wondering if we could go out.

Hello? Where are you?

Taehyung check out your phone!!

You're scarying me Taehyung where the hell are you??

COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME GODDAMIT !!

I sighed then turned off my phone. I know he'll get more angry if I ignore him but I'm just done. I don't want to deal with anyone.

From: Yoongi

Seen huh?

Are you really going to ignore me Taehyung?...

...hmm, I see

So that's how it is going to be then...

Jungkook's POV
Hmm, I wonder where Taehyung is... Also Yoongi

Ugh don't tell me they're together AGAIN. I gotta admit, it's quiet without Taehyung. And just the thought of the two of them being together makes me really mad...

Then my phone started ringing

Yoongi is calling

|accept|| decline |

''Yaah, where are you? Where is Taehyung?''

''Hello to you too,I'm not coming home tonight. I'm staying at ...well... let's say ,,a friend'' since I'm too far away and it's late.'' he said sounding a little angry?

''Well then what about Taehyung?''

I heard him sigh

''We'll talk later. Goodbye-''

He didn't even finished the sentence that he ended the call.

Welp, he sounded angry. Did they fight? Yeah, they probably did!

I know I shoudn't feel like this but I'm happy? Woah, am I that evil?

Naah, it's just that I'm not going to let Yoongi steal Taehyung.

Wonder what's up with the sudden feelings for Taehyung? I guess I always liked him but I was just too... ...blind?

Taehyung's POV
I fell asleep on the couch but woke up when I heard the doorbell.

That's probably Key I thought while slowly going to open the door, occasionally stumbling.

When I opened the door, I was surprised

There stood Key,Onew and

Yoongi

I was looking at him with wide eyes, shocked by the sudden meeting

All he did was stare straight into my eyes, I could see the rage even though he tried to look as normal as ever.

Key could feel the tension between us and coughed to try to get our attention.

''Uhm, h-hey Taehyung ! Huh, let's go to the kitchen,shall we?'' he said entering and going to the kitchen.

Me, Onew and Yoongi were following him when I felt a tight grip on my arm slowing me down. I looked back at Yoongi. Then when I looked back in front we were left behind. Alone.

''Uhm, Y-Yoongi What are you doin-'' I was cutt off when he harshly pushed me against the wall, putting his hands on each side of my head, not letting me escape.

I was looking down due to the pain and not being able to look him in the eyes.

''Look at me!'' he demanded. Still, I refused.

He grabbed my chin harshly and forcefully made me look at him. He came closer to me, I could feel his breath on my lips which made me close my eyes waiting for what he was going to do next. He chuckled, of course sarcastically. Then I felt his breath on my ear.

''You know I don't like being ignored,don't you Taehyung?'' while he talked he's lips slightly touched my ear sending chills through my body.

He saw my reaction,smirked and started nibbling on my ear making me almost let out a moan. Then he harshly bit my ear making me yell in pain but he covered my mouth blocking any sound.

''Tae, Yoongi. Come on,let's eat!'' Onew yelled so that we can hear him.

Yoongi sighed, annoyed. While he was distracted, I took that as a chance and pushed him off and started to speed walk to the kitchen. I felt a hand snaking around my waist tightly. He back hugged me while wispering.

''We'll talk about this later, Taehyung''

Ok, this chapter might suck, I made this because you guys requested me a new chapter

Ok, this chapter might suck, I made this because you guys requested me a new chapter. I honestly don't know why you like my book. I think it's pretty boring

Anyways, sorry for not posting a chapter for so long but I had some really important exams. Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Goodbye~~ ❤