Chapter 11

* not proof-read*

Taehyung's POV
Yoongi's been ignoring me for 3 days. I don't understand, I'm completely lost... I wonder what I did wrong.

''Hey Taehyung...'' Jungkook said entering my room.

''Yes?'' I was surprised to see Jungkook.

''We are going to the park, would you like to come with us?'' Jungkook said, his face showing hope.

Did I heard that right? They are asking me to come with them?

''Y-you want me to come with you?'' I asked just to make sure I heard everything right.

He was confused for a second then his face showed realisation, he came and sat next to me.

''Of course Taehyung, by the way... Are you alright? Lately you didn't really come out of your room and I feel like something is wrong...'' he put his hand on mine.

What ...

''Y-yeah, everything's fine, don't worry.''

''Alright then, I'll let you change then we'll go. Ok?'' I nodded not feeling like talking anymore. He looked at me for 5 seconds and then walked away.

-Time ship-

We were in the car, almost reached the park. But guess what? Min Yoongi is still on his phone. I really don't understand... I mean yes, I stay a lot on my phone too but he is too much.

We got out of the car, I was amazed. The park changed so much since the last time I've been here.

''Ok guys, we decided that we'll go in groups.  I'll go with Jin. Do you have any preferences?'' Namjoon told us.

I was waiting for Yoongi to chose me but he wasn't even paying attention. Jungkook was looking at Yoongi expecting the same thing, but when he realised that he won't say anything he smirked. Right when Jimin was about to say something, he was cut off by Jungkook.

''I'll go with Taehyung!'' He said happily then hugged me.

Everyone decided. Jungkook and me, Namjoon and Jin. Yoongi, Jimin and J-Hope together... I was still sad that I didn't get paired up with Yoongi but he seems not to care which again, makes me even more disappointed. I have to remind myself that not everything is about me...

                                 * * *

It was almost night and we had to go home, but before that we still had a little time. Today was actually pretty fun. Jungkook kept making funny faces and dancing making me laugh.

We were about to go buy ice cream when we saw something that broke my heart.

Yoongi was having a make out session with a girl.

I felt my heart break in thousand of pieces. My eyes got teary and with the little power I had left I walked away. I know I shouldn't feel like this because it's not like we are together and he doesn't like me but it hurts so bad. All this time he ignored me because he had a girlfriend.
I took a taxi and went home before everyone. 

Jungkook's POV
I stood there shooked, I couldn't believe my eyes,Yoongi kissing a girl and besides that getting discovered by Taehyung. This day couldn't get any better! 

''Well, well... What do we have here?'' I said while clapping my hands not being able to hide my smirk anymore.

They broke the kiss and Yoongi looked at me with wide eyes. The girl was embarrassed and tried to hide behind Yoongi.

''No no... Don't hide... Let me see the pretty face that made Yoongi ignore  everyone for almost 4 days.'' I pretended to act hurt.

I honestly don't care about this situation but I know it hurted Taehyung. I should be happy that I finally have a chance with him but... Why not make them feel a little bad? After all, where would be the fun? Am I right or am I right?

''Jungkook, stop...'' Yoongi tried to warn me knowing what I was about to do.

''No, don't you dare stop me Min Yoongi. I honestly can't believe it, please tell me I'm dreaming! ''

''Jungkook...'' Yoongi glared at me giving me another warning.

''The lonely and cold Min fucking Yoongi has a girlfriend! And guess what? Remember his little friend? What was his name again? Oh.. Yeah... Hmm...  Taehyung?'' this seemed to catch his attention.

''T-taehyung was here?'' he said panicked.

''If he was here? Oh, actually more than that, he saw EVERYTHING. Poor Taehyung was really hurt but you were too busy to shove your tongue down her throat to see.''

''W-where is he now?'' he asked worried.

''Probably in his bed, crying because he got his heart broken by none other than Min Yoongi. Congratulations!''

''H-he went home alone at this hour?''

''Now now, stop pretending to care.  I actually want to thank you, I can finally earn his trust and be with him! ''  this seemed to trigger him, his eyes got darker and grabbed my collar.

''You will never be with him! I won't let that happen, he doesn't need someone like you. So I warn you Jeon Jungkook, stay the fuck away from Taehyung!'' He yelled catching a few people's attention.

''If you think you are any better, you are completely wrong! He hates you, and guess who will be there to help him get through this. ME, not YOU. Guess who'll hug him, guess who'll cuddle with him, guess who'll kiss him and show him love. I'll tell you who... Definitely not you!'' after I said that his eyes got even darker and the next thing I knew I was on the floor getting punched multiple times.

''Don't. You. Fucking. Dare. Lay. Your. Filthy. Hands. On. Him! '' with every word he gave me a punch.

''He's mine, get that through your head Jungkook'' after that he run away probably trying to sort things out with Tae.

''Shit...'' I tried to get up, and spat some blood near the girl that was kissing Yoongi, probably his girlfriend. Or who knows? Maybe he's into one night stands.

She got scared by my action and moved back trying to get as far away as she possibly could.

''Pfft, pussy...'' I scoffed then walked away.

'You'll see Yoongi. Your little Taehyung will be mine!'

'Just you wait!' I thought as I walked away with a smirk.

_________________________________________

Oops, uhm... Sorry? Heheh, this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote.  I feel like it's so bad ugh... What do you think?

Took me quite a while to write it but I promised I'll update soon so here it is! ❤❤