Chapter 7

Before starting please read author-note at the end. Thank you!

Yoongi's POV

I walked in the kitchen sitting down waiting for Taehyung.

Omg what have I done?? Why did I react like this? I mean yes, I was angry and yes, I like Taehyung but... I don't even know if he's over Jungkook.
Now I feel really bad...

I was cut off from my thoughts when Taehyung entered and sat down next to Key even though there was free space next to me.

Can't lie,hurts a bit but I understand, I decided to start eating.
The atmosphere is so awkward I feel like I'm gonna die...

''So, Taehyung. How is your relationship with the members?'' Onew asked trying to make the atmosphere better but...

He made it worse !

''Well Onew... You see-'' Key was cut off by Taehyung

''Everything is fine!'' Taehyung said trying to give a sincere smile. Obviously failing.

' I'm fine ' pfft, everyone knows that's the biggest lie ever. He is hurting.

The one he loves doesn't love him back.
His ,,best friend'' can't even be considered ,,a friend''.
And me, the one who sould've help him,the only person he truly trusted... ...failed.

Wonder why? Because, if I didn't then why would he run off? Why would he ignore me? And if it wasn't enough I ''forcefully'' kissed him...

I have to fix this.

''Taehyung, can we please talk for minute?'' Taehyung stared at me probably thinking what to say.

''Uh, y-yeah''

When we left the kitchen I grabbed his hand and went on the balcony.

''W-what do y-you want to t-talk about?'' he said nervously

Wait. Why did he stutter?

~Flashback~

''We'll talk about this later Taehyung''

Oh...

I held his hands tightly while looking at him straight in the eyes

''Taehyung I'm so sorry for kissing you and reacting like that back then... I-I know I shouldn't of done that but I just... I was angry and mad. And not because you ran off and ignored me but mad because I thought maybe I failed. Maybe I've done something bad. I understand if you don't want to t-talk with me anymore... but I'm sorry. I-I'm- '' I was cut off when he ...

... hugged me?

Isn't he mad?

''It's okay Yoongi, I'm sorry for running like that without letting you know because after all, you were there for me... I-I just don't want to cause you problems or conflicts with the others.'' he said while crying.

''Taehyung, don't say that! You're not the one causing the conflicts between us. They are doing this to themselves and I'm not going to stop untill I open their eyes so that they can see how fucked up they are acting. ''

''Hey guys, it's time to-'' Key saw us crying in each other's arms.

....

''-...sleep.'' he said slowly closing the door and walking away making the both of us laugh.

-- Later --

Taehyung's POV
We are currently cuddling in bed looking up at the ceiling.

''Yoongi... The manager told me that tomorrow we have to go back... W-what am I going to do? W-what am I going to tell them?''

''Shh, let's not think about this and just sleep. I'll be by your side anyway so no need to worry. Just sleep for now ok?'' he said hugging me tighter.

''Goodnight'' I closed my eyes falling asleeping with a smile on my face.

Sorry for this short and bad chapter.

And yeah, I'll just keep going with this story. And for those who chosed Taegi... Don't worry! You'll get your Taegi ! ❤❤

I'm really tired, it's like 11:05 p.m where I live and tomorrow I have school but I felt bad for not updating for a long time!