Chapter 3

He's so cute omg ❤❤

Enjoy~~

Taehyung's POV
After we ate, I was relaxing with Yoongi on the couch. Usually I would play games with Jungkook, Jimin and Jhope. But now... Things are different.

''Yoongi,I guess you're right... I will follow all the things you said''

''Of course I'm right Taehyung. I'm doing this for you'' he said looking in my eyes

''But why are you helping me? Why now?'' I said clearly confused

''Listen Taehyung, I'm doing this because I really care for you and the reason why I didn't help you earlier it's because I thought they will change, I thought they will understand the mistake they're doing. You all are my family and I want us to be happy, but trust me... They have to pay because they did this to you for way too long...'' he said getting slightly closer to me.

I was looking in his eyes, getting lost as always. I didn't realise both off us were leaning in untill....

...The door opened revealing Jimin,Jungkook and Jhope making us pull away fast hoping they didn't see anything.

''Taehyung,what are you doing?'' Jimin said annoyed

''W-what?''

''You're supposed to play games with us!'' Jhope said a little too excited to try the new game.

Jungkook didn't say anything and just looked at me and Yoongi. More like glared at me and Yoongi.

I just stared at them not knowing what to do or say until I felt Yoongi holding my hand and squeezing it slightly.

''U-uhm. No thank you, I'll stay here with Yoongi'' I said surprisingly determined.

They looked shocked because I refused them.

''No you're not! '' Jungkook grabbed my arm trying to drag me with them

''Yes, he is! '' Yoongi grabbed my other hand making Jungkook stop but not letting go of my arm. ''You can't tell him what to do Jungkook, he's not your slave! '' he continued making Jungkook angry.

''Stop ! '' I said a little louder so that they can hear me.
Jungkook was smiling thinking that he won.

''I said I'll stay here with Yoongi and that's what I'm gonna do. Period.'' I told Jungkook, he looked surprised. I took that as a chance and yanked my arm out of his grasp.

Jungkook's POV
He went and sit down next to Yoongi. I was shocked that he refused me... I mean before he wasn't even talking with Yoongi and now BOOM he's choosing him...

What.the.hell.

Yoongi was looking at me smirking. Wait what? What is he planning?

I was so angry that I was about to go and punch him. Jhope and Jimin saw and dragged me out of there.

When we were out I punched the wall trying to release my anger.

''WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? WHY IS HE ALWAYS NEXT TO HIM? YOONGI THIS , YOONGI THAT !'' I yelled

''Calm down Jungkook, you're overreacting.'' Jimin tried to calm him down.

''Well... He is kind of right, I mean he acts weird. But I'm sure it's nothing serious. Let's be happy , he can start to be clingy and annoying any time. So... let's go play games'' Jhope said dragging me and Jimin with him.

I still can't stop thinking about this. What is Yoongi planning? Is he manipulating Taehyung? Why is he avoiding us... I mean we did nothing wrong. Right?

....Right?

Yoongi's POV

I don't understand Jungkook,he's always been ignoring Taehyung... So why would he care now? It's not like he likes my Taehyung right?

Omg...

...Don't tell me he likes Taehyung !!

If Taehyung finds out... I'm sure he's going to forget about the plan and run directly in his arms... I can't let that happen...

I have to make Taehyung fall for me as fast as I can...Even if it means to get him against the other members.

That if ...

...he didn't fall already

he didn't fall already

(A/N: Nah bro, that's a little too fast,sorry XD )

Or maybe....

... Lol sorry, I like drama.

Ok... Honestly this chapter sucks... But idk, hope you enjoyed it ! Don't forget to vote and to let me in the comments what you think about it.

❤❤