Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV

Maybe I should forget Jungkook. Sometimes it's better to let go even if it hurts...

Who would like me anyways? I mean after all, I'm still known as the annoying one, as the clingy one, the alien...

I don't understand how I was so blind... I rewatched some videos and I can see on everyone's face how annoyed they were...

I don't know what to do, I'm worthless, I just want to disappear. Who would miss me anyways? Maybe I would do them a favour. They'd be finally happy.

No more glares, no more rolled eyes, no more destroyed moments because of my excitement, no more me.

I can't help but see how they would argue and fight just to not hold my hand.
Jhope, sadly you were the unlucky one, I could see the disgust on your face. I'm sorry

I can't help but see how they would force themselves to smile at my jokes just to not be awkward.
Jimin,sadly you were the one trying so hard to save the moments because I just couldn't shut up. I'm sorry...

I can't help but see how you were trying so hard not to push me away when I was hugging you
Jungkook,sadly you were the one suffering the most from my clinginess. I'm sorry...

I can't help but see how you were lying about not calling me just to be able to eat in peace.
Jin,I know you don't want me in your shows but I just have to be stupid and not realise. I'm sorry...

I can't help but see how embarrased you looked when I was talking.
Namjoon,sadly you are the leader and I couldn't help but see how you were giving me signs to stop talking but I was too blind. I'm sorry...

I can't help but see how you are fighting with the others just because of me.
Yoongi,sadly you are the one having to bear with my problems,having to hear me cry because I'm too weak, a cry-baby... having to help me everytime. But how about you?

You are probably tired. I'm sorry...

I'm sorry I'm not perfect. I'm sorry you have to see my stupid face every day. I'm sorry I'm still here.

I'm sorry...

Yeah, I just felt emotional

I know it's short but I hope you enjoyed it anyways...

❤❤