Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV

After some time spent on thinking, I decided to do the ,,plan,, on my own. I appreciate Yoongi's help but I don't like to see him fighting with the others or not talking to them as much as he did before... I just can't...

It's better if I ignore him. As much as it hurts,I believe it's for the best!

I took a bath and then decided to dress, if I want my plan to work I have to stop having contact with them,I'm going to stay at a friend's house for a while... And that friend is Key ( A\N: I just really like Key XD ).

I was trying to put on my shoes as fast as I could so no one could see me. Jimin suddenly came out of the kitchen.

Crap I thought but tried too keep it cool

"Where are you going? Aren't you gonna have breakfast with us?" he asked while I finally finished putting my shoes on.

"No" I stood straight, facing him "It's not like you care anyways" I rolled my eyes, getting out but not before giving him a death glare.

-Time skip-

I was drinking a coffe and eating a slice of cake while Key just got coffe. I was thinking about all the things that happened lately not realising that I was spacing off.

"Tae, are you ok?" Key asked a little worried because I was so quiet. I was thinking whether to tell him or not, I mean I hate when people pity me...

That's when...

...I told him everything, I had tears in my eyes but I blinked them away before he could see. He looked shocked mixted with anger.

"Do you think it's true? Am I that annoying? Why are you still my friend honestly?... I-I just d-don't know what to d-" I was cutt off when he hugged me. That's when I lost it.

I let all the tears fall, I couldn't control them anymore. I wanted to scream, to go away, run and hide. I cursed myself for being too weak.

"Tae, omg... I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know that you were going through so much... And NO, don't you dare believe what they're saying. Do you understand? You are beautiful,funny,cute,attractive... I-In summary, the best fucking person I've ever met!" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Thank you so much... I-I j-just..."

"Shhh, it's ok... You don't have to say anything. Do you want to stay overnight at my house?"

"Yes. I-If that's ok with you" he laughed then ruffled my hair. "Of course it's ok silly" I chuckled then nod my head.

-Time skip x2-

We were in the car, we weren't talking but it wasn't awkward. I kept receiving messages but I just didn't wanted to deal with them now.

We reached Key's house, he's house was very beautiful and simple instantly making me relax.

"You can go sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch,ok?"

"What? Hell no. I'll sleep on the couch, and you on your own room." I said trying to look intimidating which I obviously failed.

"Nope, now go take a shower, change and go to sleep. I think you're exhausted.You already know the room so go!" he ruffled my hair for the 100th time.

"Whatever..." I chuckled then went in his room.

After I washed I went to sleep not minding my phone which was probably shut down.

Yoongi's POV

WHERE THE HELL IS TAEHYUNG??? He's not even answering my calls or messages. Where did he go? Is he alright? Omg what if he got kidnapped. No,no... I shouldn't think like that.

... But what if-

Aishhhhh I ruffled my hair then got out of Taehyung's room and went in mine.

"JINNNNNN'' I yelled hoping he heard me

"WHAATTT???" Which surprisingly, he did!

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE TAEHYUNG IS?? "

Then Jimin casually walked in eating an apple.

"Uhm, when we had breakfast he went out. Sadly, I don't know where..." then he exit and probably went in his own room.

Wait

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL MEEEEE?????"

I was getting angry, I put a jacket on and went out. I was running screaming his name.

Then I heard cries, I followed the sounds and saw a men beating up a boy.

"Taehyung??" I yelled then went and punched the man repetately but then he caught me off guard and managed to push me away. Then he kicked me making me fall on the ground while he was punching me. He suddenly stopped and I took that as a chance to get him off me. I took the boy's hand and ran as fast as we could.

When we reached a place with more people we finally stopped.

"Taehyung?" I said trying to look at his face. He stood straight and faced me.

''Uhm,t-thank you for saving me but... I-I think you've mistaken me..." he said out of breath

"My name is Onew"

Ok so, I really feel like I am rushing things

Ok so, I really feel like I am rushing things. Don't you think so too? Please let me know.