Chapter 14

*not proof-read.*

Jungkook's POV
What just happened? What does Yoongi mean?

I'm currently just sitting there, looking in the direction Yoongi walked away.

However, I didn't miss how broken he looked. How his eyes looked so empty yet they held a lot of emotions. If you looked deeper you could see the pain behind them.

What did Taehyung do?

I decided to just go home and look after Taehyung. I'm really curious about what made Yoongi like this.

____________________________________________________________________________

''Taehyung...?'' I knocked on his door.

He opened the door.

He was crying. When he opened the door he had hope in his eyes, yet when he saw it was me he became disappointed. Who did he thought I was?

Maybe Yoongi?

''Taehyung, what happened? '' he looked at me for 5 seconds not saying anything. But my next question made him burst in tears.

''D-did you and Yoongi fight?'' I asked softly.

He cried in my arms, it was such a heart-wrecking sight to see. I walked with him to the couch and lied down.

''J-jungkook, I-i messed up... I-i thought I made the right decision b-but... Now I feel like something's wrong. I-'' he started breathing hard and I tried to calm him down.

''Shh, it's alright. Breath. Try to calm down first and then explain, ok?'' I then kissed his forehead still hugging him.

***

After a while, he calmed down and explained everything.

Wow...

Honestly, poor Yoongi... I knew about his feelings for Taehyung for quite a while, and after all he still was the one ending up in pain.

But no, so was Taehyung.

Aishh, such blind people...

-Jungkook, I thought you like Taehyung. What happened with your plan? Do you still like him?-

Yeah, yeah... That plan...

Well, I realised Taehyung's heart isn't a toy that I can easily play with.

I still like him, of course. But I'll just let things go naturally, If him and Yoongi work out then good for them.

''Taehyung... You are confused right now... I understand. But you need to figure out your feelings before it's too late. You have to figure out who you like, you can't just play with Yoongi's heart now, can you? '' he looked at me before looking down again.

''J-jungkook, t-thing is... I might have lied to him... ''

''What?''

''I-i kind of... told him... That I don't have feelings for him... And that it'll always be you... '' he had tears in his eyes ready to fall at any moment.

So that's what he meant...

''Why Taehyung?'' this boy is confusing...

''I-i thought I still have feeling for you but... A-after I saw Yoongi walk away... I-it was like a part of me left as well...'' the moment he finished tears were falling from his eyes.

''Shh, just sleep for now. You'll have a headache if you keep crying... We'll sort things out...'' I looked at the clock realising tomorrow it's already today ''... later I guess.''

Like this, he ended up sleeping in my arms while I stayed awake a little bit more to think about everything.

Poor Yoongi... I mean yeah, he stole Taehyung's heart but... I should just let go. I had my chance, I was stupid and wasted it... Now it's his turn. Hopefully it's not too late.

I may be an ass, but I really appreciate him for how hard working he is and for how strong he is.

'The one that never 'cared' for his memebers.'

Yet I didn't miss the little smiles he tried to hide.

Who secretly helped them, cooked for them, woke them up, compliment them.

No one saw that. He's still considered cold-hearted.

I of course did. But just decided to be silent and see more.

Who said the ones hiding their emotions are weak? If you ask me they are strong.

But which one is worse? Hiding or showing your emotions?

There's no such thing. They're both wrong in their own way.

Some people think that showing their emotions is something that makes them vulnerable.

The problem is, the more you hide your emotions the harder it gets.

'I wonder how Yoongi is doing...'

And like that I fell asleep...

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I know it's short but I decided to make another chapter. I'm really grateful that you read my book and give me support. Thank you so so much. I love you! I reached 9k readers. THANK YOU! ❤

I don't know about you but I think the first 4-5 chapters are really bad... Also I'm really happy with the way the characters are developing.

What do you think about this Jungkook?

What do you think about this chapter? ( I feel like it's not that good... )

I can't wait for summer holiday so that I can post a lot more chapters for you!