Part 2 ~♡

6 years later =

Im know 11 and Me , Ethan and Grayson are getting closer everyday we walk to school together and i sneak out to visit them. However my dad hates them so i have to be careful. He still beats me and sometimes i get bruises all other my body, i use the usual excuses ( i fell , i bumped into a pole ) You no..

I even lie to Ethan and Grayson it kills me but if anyone finds out i dont know what my dad would do, hes capable of anything.

Ethans pov ~

I know Milly is hiding something from us... She has bruises on her nearly everyday she cant fall over this much even though she is clumsy.  Me and Grayson think its her dad, we have seen him drunk alot of times. Im going to get to the bottom of this even if it hurts Milly and Her Mom.

Millys Pov ~

Its Pet day at school im bringing bister as hes really cuddly even though he looks like an aggressive guard dog. My mom and Dad are arguing as usual but this time it sounds more serious...I grab busters chain lead and put it on him. I grab my bag and get cahnged into a crop top that says "Sister" On it, some black leggings and black and white nikes.
But just as im about to walk out the door i hear....My mom trying to scream? I run in immediately and see my dad holding my moms neck.

I Hear the Dogs Barking, Busters pulling hard on the lead.

"STOP.... PLEASE STOP." I shout while crying.

" YOUR BITCH OF A MOM DESERVES THIS JUST WALK AWAY KNOW MILLY!" He says he sounds drunk and looks very hung over.

" FUCK YOU" I know im only 11 but my dad deserves to have a taste of his own medicine.

He drops my mom, who is passed out on the floor , and starts walking over to me. Buster growls and luna and missy are trying to jump over that baby gate thing.

My bodys telling me to run as fast as i can but my hearts telling me to face him. I just choose the safest option, Run.
I yank in Busters  lead and we run in sync.

I see the twins and look begind me to see my dad stopping slowly and staring at me. Im really scared so i shout the twins.

"Milly whats wrong!? Did your dad do this!!" Ethan and Grayson say at the same time with worry in there eyes.

"I...I?" A tear rolls down my cheek, i didnt know what to say i hate crying infront of people but im comfortable infront of Them.

They Hug me tightly and Buster squeezes in licking Ethan And then Grayson for looking after me (As normal)

During school i tell them what i saw.... Ethan said he had a plan....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for ready 😁 I post everyday

Bye Bye Butterfly 🤘❤