Part 3 ~♡

(Listen to faded by Alan walker)

After School~

Ethan's plan was that i go home as my dads probably passed about from drinking as normal and tip toe to my room pack my stuff and text my mom that I'm moving in with E & G for a couple of days.

I was really nervous but i listened to them and as i trusted them, they help me through all the hard times, i had to go through with this.

I grab buster lead out of Grayson's hand (Ik  he's allergic but Busters fur doesn't shed so he's good with people with allergies)  I hug them and they wish me luck.

As i get to the house my pace slows down and i turn the door handle slowly, its stinks like alcohol and weed! I couldn't bare it i heard luna and missy barking loudly i walk into the living room slowly thats when my heart stopped beating.... I saw my dad and mom on the floor.

I stood still and buster starts barking and whining a lot. I stared for a while when i realised they were dead. I felt the tears slowly building up inside as i walked around them looking to figure out what happened i saw a note. I picked it up slowly i felt scared,nervous and lonely. When i opened it my heart dropped.

"To My Dearest Milly ,
        Your dad is really drunk he's shouting at nobody downstairs hes scaring me. I have called your Auntie and your going to live with her. The plane tickets are in your coat pocket. You leave Friday morning. (Its Currently Wednesday) Just remember i love you... you will always have a place in my heart. And i hope i will in yours too. I love you so much. I wish you the best.
                       Mom x♡" 

I noticed a tear stain on the paper which made me start crying even  more. I call 999 and tell them what happened i couldn't work out all i knew is they were both dead. I ran to my mothers dead body and hugged it tight. There was no blood nore a pulse. With my fathers i just stared at it i ran and leashed the dogs and ran upstairs, i went to pack my stuff when i noticed they were already packed into a big suitcase .

I call grayson and explain.

"Hello milly why aren't you here yet?"

"Grayson my parents are dead!" I say not shouting but in a depressed and scared tone

"What Milly! Have you called the cops!? I'm telling my mom!!" He says panicking

"I have told the police I'm getting out the door know ill see you in 2 mins" i say trying to calm him down.

I hung up and then i noticed 3 police cars racing down my street, the lights flashing vigorously. But i also noticed two young boys as i got closet i noticed it was Ethan And Grayson running towards me.

I jump into there arms. They take the dogs and my stuff i run to the officer when Mrs.Dolan walks out the house towards us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading part 3 of
Never Forget You!

Gotta blast xxx ❤🤞