Part 13 ~♡

As i walked into science i came and sat next to saffron. 

Mr.Thompson was giving one of those welcome new student speeches, Thankfully Grayson came and sat behind me however Ethan chose to sit in the seat next to Meredith (the opposite side of the room).

I get out my pen and pencil while i hear people gossiping about the fight that happened less then an hour ago. Saffron pointed out that my hair was fucked up and i had a couple red patches. We quickly sneak out of lesson while Sara takes the teachers attention. We head to the bathroom.

I start doing my hair as Saffrons doing her makeup. I started to cover the red patches with some foundation as the toilet door opened...

And guess who walked out.

Meredith

She came and stood next to the sink as soon as she looked in the mirror she paused. I knew at that moment she noticed it was me. Saffron Nudges me and whispers she's looking in a weird ass voice.

I quickly continue to blend my foundation and put the brush down.

"Oh if you haven't noticed , you still have a little blood under your eye from when i just beat the shit out of you" i say with a little sas

Saffron hums "mhm" also with sas as we both fold out arms in sync and move pur heads #COUPLEGOALS

"Oh and if YOU hadn't noticed i was tired you were just lucky today" She mumbles with a triggered voice.

"Oh really because just before school i saw you making out with that Sam boy idon't think you were tired wait till i tell his gf"

"You wouldn't dare" she says gritting her teeth.

She gives me a dirty look and i couldn't control myself anymore. 8 bitch slapped her round the face as she falls sideways onto her knees holding her cheek. She quickly gets up and we have another fight. Saffron calls Ethan And Grayson out of lesson Grayson breaks it apart. Ethan runs over to Meredith to see if she's okay.

I looked over at them snarling i wiped hand and walked out Grayson picked me up as my ankle was hurting.

"I think i twisted my ankle maybe fractured a finger "

"But Girl you did Great!" Saffron cheers.

"C'mon lets just go home school just hasn't been you day today" He looks at me i look into his dark hazel brown eyes i was so fascinated i was lost. The beauty that was held inside of him and out was amazing. I quickly snapped out of my trance.

Me and Grayson both get in the car while saffron stayed at school.

We Jammed out in the car singing at the top of out voice

"WE DRIPPING IN FINESSE ..
IT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE..
AY WE DRIPPING IN FINESSE YOU KNOW IT YOU KNOW ITTT"

It was so fun....

•••●•••●•••●•••●•••●•••●•••●•••●•••●•••●•••

Heyyy sisters!

Im getting back in the groove of things 🤗

Also lets just add a lil edit