Part 5 ~♡

I Wake up around 7:39 am and i feel grays arms around me , my heart melts until i realise i only have 2 days one day left with the twins 😔 As i have to leave early Friday morning.

I still have to go to school which sucks so i carefully left Grayson arms of me and as i sit up i band my head on there bunk bed. It made a bump sound and woke both Gray and Eth. Great there up i wanted to have at least  2 mins of silence haha.

Anyway Ethan Climbed down the bed slowly and steady. He noticed I was there so he wiped his eyes, ran over to me and hugged me super duper tight.

" I can't...breathe!" I said as he adjusted his arms.

"Im just going to have a quick shower okay?" Ethan hummed yes and Grayson winked at me. HE'S SO DIRTY FOR A 11 YEAR OLD!

I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see tear stains from yesterday. I washed my face slowly with cold water even though i was freezing. I ran the shower and shut the door. I got my clothes off and jumped in washing my hair then body. I got out about 6 minutes later and started to dey my body. The door handle started to move and Ethan walks in he was just standing there look at my naked body and his face going red. I grab the towel.

"ETHAN GET OUT!!" I said quickly as i was really embarrassed .

He motioned yes with his head and shut the door quickly. I wrapped the towel around my hair and one around my body. I walked into the bedroom and sat at the desk they had. I took out my mirror and makeup and set that up as Well. I walk to my suitcase and picked out some clothes.

I then got the towel of my head as Ethan and Grayson  walked in

I then got the towel of my head as Ethan and Grayson  walked in. Then look at me and then they do their hair in the other mirror. I do a braid ( seen in the picture) and do my makeup. Means I'm 11 i only put a little bit of makeup on. It looked like this.

I ran downstairs followed by two happy boys and headed to the kitchen say hello to Lisa and Cameron

""Are you leaving already Cameron?"
"Yes she's a busy little one aren't you dear" says Lisa
I giggle and Cameron grabs her bags waves and leaves. As she closed the door i felt the cold hair hit my arm sending goosebumps down my body.

I grab an apple, some lunch and drink

 Grayson and Ethan have the same lunch as me but grab 2 bottles of water as they have football practise after school

Grayson and Ethan have the same lunch as me but grab 2 bottles of water as they have football practise after school. We all grab our bags and head out the door. We decide the grab the bus to school. We  chat about sports and puppys and food!! I ate my apple as it made me hungry hehe.

Skip to after school football practice~

I promised E and G i would be at there so i was walking out of my last period when i saw danielle shes the school bully and she likes grayson so she bullies me for it jerk.
I walk faster until i fall to the ground there was a loud slap noise as my skin touched the floor. Everyone looked at me and gasped. I turned around to se her and a couple other girls smiling and giggling.

""Don't think i forgot our morning routine, cmon girls" she grins an evil grin as i try to back away. Two of the girls grab me from behind as another kicks my stomach and slaps my cheek.

"STOP!!!!" I hear someone shout they all stop. I couldnt even tilt my head to see who it was, one because of the pain and two because i knew it was....my heros.

It was Keira and Sara they were my best friends since i moved here similar to E and G they always stuck up for me and made me laugh at hard times. The girls walk away and they come over too my i just sat there with my head down crying against the locker. They hugged me but not to tight in case they hurt me. We sat there for a good 10 minutes. They helped me up and i told then what they did and i suddenly remembered FOOTBALL PRACTISE!! I told them i had to go quickly i ran but i was limping at the same time but i knew i couldn't let them down it will finish any moment know! Thankfully i got there to see the coach shouting towards the locker room. Even though I'm not a boy i went in to see Ethan and Grayson with there head down. I ask a couple of the boys what's wrong and they all told me 'they weren't playing the same as usual they was lazy and missed all the opportunities to win' I ran over to them and hugged them they never hugged back. I automatically knew it was because i was late they were getting ready to go home. I told them while they were still changing what happened i showed them the bruises on my stomach , arm and my messy hair for proof as they pulled my hair a lot too.

We walked home peacefully , i said my goodbyes to Sara and Keira as i was going to L.A. tomorrow, they never knew i didn't want them to be sad. As soon as i got to the dolan house hold i ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door. I searched through my backpack for it...Yes! It was there my razor i look in the mirror one last time and cute two lines on my wrist it hurt like hell but i liked it. I cried a little and but my head back. I then looked down to see blood on the floor i grabbed some tissues and sliced down the middle of my arm .

And yes i regretted it i covered it up with bandages and said i had cuts from being beat up. But it wasnt...it was for being beat up... for my life being a mess....for everyone hating me....for not having any friends....for being bullied...for having no family...for having no cofidence... for being called a slut and ugly everyday....for being alive. I  HATED myself and no one could change that about me.

I went to bed without any dinner i was starving but deserved the pain. I stole my bully's man i shouldn't have done that i knew she liked him. I lied some blankets and cushions on the floor and slowly drifted of to sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed Part 5 of Never Forget You Have A Wonderful Dolan twin Tuesday and luv youuuu xx

Note: Regards for The Logan Paul situation i am sorry for anyone for knew the poor boy or was related to him. All my love.

Peace x