Part 10~ *SMUT WARNING*

I picked up the phone :

"Hey gorgeous" i could already tell he's ready and smirking.

"Oh hey if your talking about the date I'm so not ready yet i have only just-" 

"No its okay I'm on my way to the restaurant to book a table you have plenty of time." He so sweet.

"Oh okay well i better get going."

"See ya baby."

"Byeeee" i hung up.

I ran upstairs and told James, Saffron and Megan i was going on my date so we quickly ran to the car and got to the nearest clothes shop. It was very expensive but totally worth it! We were looking at a lot of dresses, red flowing ones, yellow tight ones until i saw the perfect one in the corner of my eye.

It was simple and sexy. I loved it. I knew after this date he's gonna trick me into having sex so i thought i better buy some sexy under wear. Saffron helped as she had so much lingering at home. We looked for a couple of minutes for one that suited me when i found a black lace one that looked very sexy indeed.

 We looked for a couple of minutes for one that suited me when i found a black lace one that looked very sexy indeed

I grabbed my purse and it costed $186 dollars. Wow. So i grabbed the bags and ran to the car as i got in i was greeted by our cat we have at the apartment her name is Ocean.

She was a beautiful munchkin cat that loved attention, she hated strangers and ran away from anyone she doesn't know

She was a beautiful munchkin cat that loved attention, she hated strangers and ran away from anyone she doesn't know. However if you give her time she will learn to love you and admire you as her pride of cats.

Anyway i ran up to my room and locked the door i threw on my lingering and my dress i heard our doorbell ring and heard people talking i knew straight away that he was here. Ashley. He was here on time. Amazing. I quickly did my hair and wad ready to go.
I walked to the stairs. Ashley was wearing an a suit and tie he looked so hot. I could tell he wanted me i have never seen him wear a suit In his whole life, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't as he still couldn't do a tie haha.
His suit looked like this. (Ignore the face)

 I slowly made my way down walking like a model trying to turn Ashley on

I slowly made my way down walking like a model trying to turn Ashley on. I think it worked . When i got down the stairs i kissed his cheek and asked if he would take a picture of me. So he did. It looked amazing . I decided to post it on i g .

* instagram*

Im ready 🍷

Megan: good look beautiful 🙏

Saffron: omg i wonder what will happen in your lingering later babes.

Ashley: wait she has more ;)

James: Your makeup is on fleek 💕

I saw a comment again form @ dolan twins again.

Dolan twins: i hope your not going on a date young lady that's Grayson's job.

Shit. He remembered this is bad i can just say he wasn't my boyfriend but i felt guilty not going out with him. I guess that works.

I hooked onto Ashley's arm and walked out the door i waved at them lot and i saw Ocean outside. I let go of Ashley and bent down to get Ocean i realised i showed my underwear it was a lacy thong. Once again. Shit. I quickly stroked Ocean as i see Ashley take a pic and bite his lip. I feel good he did that but at the same time i don't. I grabbed ocean and asked if we could take her.
"Sure, i think your aloud to bring animals"

Ashley's  pov ~

I saw Milly bend down i saw her lacy thong which really turned me on i realised i was touching my dick so i quickly stopped and saw i had a big bulge i need her so bad. I knew i was going to have sex with her but i took a picture so it could last forever. I let her bring her cat as its adorable and just to make her happy. I got in my black BMW and drived of to the restaurant which was about 15 minutes away. I got to the restaurant and helped Milly out we got inside and we went to the table i ordered lasanga and Milly ordered Spaghetti. We ate and left we agreed to go back to my place. So on the way we dropped Ocean outside the house and drove to mine.

Milly's pov~

I got to Ashley's it was very big. I grabbed his hand and walked upstairs i saw a messy room so i knew that was his we went in and i locked the door.
*SMUT WARNING*

I see him standing there so i push his chest which made him fall onto the bed he took of his jacket/ suit and lay there. I decided to tease him and put on a strip show. I danced up and down for a minute and started to slowly pull my dress strap down.The dress  finally got to my feet revealing my lingering. I saw he had a boner so i crawled onto the bed and sat on it (straddle position)  i started to tske of his top. He undid my bra and took it of he licked my nip a bit and i felt it go hard. I let out a slight moan.
He flipped me so i was on the bed and he slid of my shoes and panties. He opened my legs and kissed the inside of my thigh. He spread my legs a bit more and he stuck his tongue inside of me. I moaned it felt so good. He started to lick up and down he went faster every lick.
"Oooh " i said quietly
"Like that huh"
"Mhm"
"I never knew you were the one to fuck people"
""I'm not this is my first time and i think you deserve to loose my virginity"
"Same i'm honoured to have that. Bit lets not tell anyone."
"Okay" i said.

He un-zipped his trousers and took them of he got up and took his boxers down reaveling  a big dick popping out. He started to rub it up and down while i stuck my fingers in my wet pussy. He went faster until he cummed. He got a condom on and stuck it inside of me slowly.
"Ahh" i said it hurt a bit because of his size so i just sat on him for a minute until he started smacking our skin together.
"Ah ah ah ah ah" i said
"Ummm you like that princess"
"Y y yehh"
"Say daddy"
"Nno"
"Call me daddy." He said getting even deeper.
"AH daddy go harder fuck fuck"

After an hour of pain and moans we had finished i couldn't walk. Ashley had to help me get changed. We got in the car and he started driving.

"Ashley just so you know that was a one night thing and we are not a couple okay. And you won't tell anyone this happened."

"Yes i understand"

About 5 minutes later we reach the house...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading part 10!!

Gotta blast your girl moo xx