part 11 ~♡

I got back to the house to see Saffron and James folding there arms. I adjust my dress nervously and walk past them and James shuts the door. As i get in Megan appears and start jumping up and down.
"OMG HOW BIG WAS HE!?"
"did he cum all over you?"
"DID HE GO HARD?
""WAS HE FAST?"

"okay okay! He was medium size but not really big, yes he cummed a lot but he had a condom on, no one saw us i think and he was hard and fast."

A couple mins later i check the school gossip website.
""Meredith M talks shit about Milly B"

Holy crap. I shout for James and Saffron as Megan had fell asleep on the couch. Saffron hurried over with Ocean and James walked slower as he was applying lip gloss.
"Look."
"Omg how dare she" said James
"Moo click on it"

App ~

"Meredith M talks shit about Milly B"

Meredith says Milly a slag and wants everyone and is ugly and smells of cheap perfume.

"UM EXCUSE I DO NOT I HAVE $79 DOLLAR PERFUME" i said really pissed off

She is a rat and always try's to bully me how dare she taking away all my friends and she's weak as well she can't even fight.

I had enough i stormed upstairs and just fell asleep.

Morning~

I woke up and i knew things we about to go down. I went to the Bathroom got showered and got dressed into this:

I then put my hair up in a messy bun and sprayed it with some hairspray

I then but some jewellery on and my sandals i grabbed some sunglasses and then sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrist. I walked out the bathroom and greeted pom pom. She is our house pet she's mostly James but we all take care of her. Shes a little fluffy white dog.

I decided to take her to school to show her off as we got her a 2 weeks ago and we didn't really tell anyone

I decided to take her to school to show her off as we got her a 2 weeks ago and we didn't really tell anyone. I grabbed her , my phone and water and got in the car locking the door. As soon as i got in i did my belt and Megan drives of i was in the back with saffron while James and Megs I'm the front. As soon as i reach school i see Ashley again. He smirks a little as i grab pom pom and walk out the car. I'm strutting my stuff looking confident with loads of people walking behind me knowing what going to happen. People had there phone out and then half way down the corridor i saw Her.

She had her arms crossed as i got close

"Hold pom pom" and i gave the dog to Ashley . I heard the faint taunt of fight fight. And loads of cameras flashing. I got up in her face pushing her a little and her pushing back only i was pushing harder.
"Your talking shit uh? UH!?"
"YEH BITCH WHAT YOU GONNA DO" shes says spitting in my face.

I back up i hear her giggle as she did i quickly turned around and hit her in the face i felt my knuckle crack and the slapping noise as our skin collided. She lift her head up and saw she had a red patch and some blood dripping from her nose she kicked me and i pushed her onto the ground saddling on top of her slapping her repeatedly. She was pulling me and scratching me when she pulled my top down revealing my laced bra. I had enough i grabbed her by the hair and got up i dragged her down the corridor to her locker and banged her head against it. By this point she was crying her eyes out with mascara running down her face along with the bruises and blood. I saw two boys run awards me from the crown as i left Meredith on the floor and started to walk of. No on was following me except from Ashley, Saffron, James and Megan so i was wondering who it was.
"Milly!!" Someone shouted it seemed kind of familiar till i thought of it. Everything suddenly slowed down as i see the faint blur of two handsome boys running towards me one picks me up and slowly spins me around....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading part 11!

Peace ❤✌