Part 4 ~♡

As she reached the twins she touched Grayson shoulder and told them to go inside and take the animals , oh i didn't mention i have a ferret and i sorta have a cat ever since i move here he comes to my house every day to eat as hes a stray. My ferrets called paw and the cat.. we just call him tom.

Anyway back to the story she then walked over to me as an officer did at the same time. She holds my hand and smiles at me, i smile back happy at her presence.

"Excuse me ma'm we had a call about this property, do you know anything about it?" He says in a stern and manly voice.
I'm nervous in case he takes me into care if i own up. But i could just tell him about aunt so i did.

"Yes sir, they are my mom and dad my dad does drugs and drinks alcohol  my mom is always stressed i think he passed out but my mom is dead..." i say as a tear rolls down my face. 

Mrs.Dolan Hugs me tight as i see Grayson,Ethan and Cameron in the window watching.

"We will need to investigate." He goes inside about 3 other officers follow him.

Me and Mrs.Dolan go back to the house.
"Thanks Mrs.Dolan " i say sweetly, she smiles at me.
"Call me Lisa" i smile back.

I head upstairs to see some things unpacked and some things not like my toothbrush,blanket e.g

"You can sleep in my bed tonight Milly" said Gray blushing a bit.
"Okay " i see Ethan jaw clenched.

I go downstairs and we all eat. I hardly ever see Mr.Dolan as he's always working and only see Cameron a little as she is always out with friends or at college. We talked and talked until it was night. I go upstairs and get in Grayson bed i didn't have my pjs packed so i just wore some Adidas shorts and a loose jumper. As I'm drifting of to sleep i feel Grayson hand touch my waist. I look at him and he winks at me i smile pathetically ,trying not to blush. He then pulls me closer and my back hits his stomach . I then drift off to sleep.

"Milly Milly! " some one says

I look over my shoulder too see my mom i hug her tightly

"Mom! I love you so much please don't go away again"

"Dear i must i love you too."

We hug again and she kisses my head.

Until i open my eyes to see I'm hugging Grayson. He smiles a bit and wipes my tear. I was crying?

"Milly please dont cry... i love you" he says making eye contact.

"Grayson i-i love you too" i say he kisses me on the cheek.  He's never said that to me before.

"Milly please be my girlfriend before you leave"

"Of course i will" i hug him again peck his cheek and fall asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading part 4 😗

Gotta blast xx

P.s love you hollie ;) haha SIKE 

no i do luv you grays dick sucker.