Part 6~♡

My Life Right Know ~

So I woke up today rethinking what happened yesterday yes i fucked up big time. What if Lisa sees, Cameron, Grayson or Ethan?  Its Hot Outside and i have no long sleeve tops ill have to wear a jacket. So i get up seeing grayson next to me. Hes still asleep so i wake him up.

"Grayson, Grayson, GRAYSON!!" i whisper shout . He woke up panicking like i was gonna kill him or something

"WTF MILLY YOU SCARED THE AHIT OUTTA ME!!" i heard Ethan move so i knew he was awake know.

I jumped up of the bed and said "Im going to L.A today. I don't wanna leave you guys."  They both turn depressed in a space of 0.00000001 seconds.

"I better get ready then..."

I grab some perfume, clothes and hair products. I run to the bathroom amd jump in the shower really quick get out , dry my hair, apply makeup , style my hair and get dressed i then spray my Katy Perry perfume which has a sweet smell to it onto my wrist and neck.

 I run to the bathroom amd jump in the shower really quick get out , dry my hair, apply makeup , style my hair and get dressed i then spray my Katy Perry perfume which has a sweet smell to it onto my wrist and neck

I ran downstairs to see my suitcase packed and Ethan,Grayson and Lisa ready to go. I'm guessing Cameron left already i hope she texts me. In the car we were singing and jamming along to all of our fave songs , new and old, so many memories flashed in my head at the time of things that have happened over the years.. i felt guilty to leave them if only i had showed my mom a little more love... I noticed something irritating me i wiped my cheek to see water on my finger. I was crying. Thank God no one noticed. Once i arrived at the airport i was about to get my suitcases when i saw Ethan and Grayson already holding them. I smiled they smiled back. We sat waiting a couple of minutes when i quickly remembered... ugh I'm so  stupid.

"Hey im guessing you want my number then.." everything was awkward but they passed me there phones and i put my digits in.

It was time to leave. I hugged then tight and gave them a kiss on the cheek. I was crying my heart was breaking.

"Milly i dont know what to say.. we love you so much and we have been through so many rough times and you were always there for us. No matter if you just slapped me 2 seconds ago or if you are getting beaten up in the hall ways. I just dont wanna let you go." Said Ethan i was trying not to cry but i did anyway i hug then again  
"Just to let you know...I will never forget you.."
I  leave they wave at me but i just walk away fast.

So many thoughts were going on in my head. *watch the vid*

I was scared of the journey ahead. What lies beneath. I was lying to myself everyday in new jersey pretending i was fine to make other happy. Cutting for other peoples actions putting myself in hurtful situations, why did i do this.

I sat down in a seat near the back when i saw a familiar face. Was that... Megan!?

"Megan!!" She turned around and saw me she had a huge smile on her face she ran and gave me the tightest hug ever

"I haven't seen you since nursery milly where have you been?!" She said excited

"Sit down ill explain."

I told her everything and i said she could stop at my aunties house i calld my auntie she said if it was e, gray or megan they can stop. I got tears when she mentioned them rembering i will never see them again. I told her they weren't coming she said sorry and i hung up.

Megan fell asleep i was scrolling through photos of the twins when i got a text..

Messages:

Graybae❤: Hey i miss you already.

Milly 🙌 : i miss you too boo.

Graybae❤: are you alone?

Milly 🙌: No my old friend Megan is with me i found her on the plane she's going to live with me at my aunts place.

Graybae❤: your going to L.A arnt you?

Milly 🙌: yeh why?

Graybae❤: Well me and E are planning to start a yt channel soon and if it successful we will move there.

Milly 🙌: Omg i hope its successful!!

Graybae❤: Me too

Milly 🙌: im gonna go sleep know..

Graybae❤ : Bye I love you xxx

Milly 🙌 : Ily more bye xxx

                *unread messages*
Graybae❤: no ily more x
Graybae❤: Milly???
Graybae❤: haha have a nice sleep boo x

I fell asleep dreaming about wbat my aunts is gonna be like.. i wonder if the animals landed there safely... i wonder if they like it there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading part 6❤

Expect un-expecting  things to happen as this is the present.. Milly doesn't know what's going to happen.

Byeeee xxx