Part 14 ~♡

Its was so fun...

He turned and smiled at me his teeth, His hair, His eyes... His everything. I needed him. I Blush and hide my face with my hands he pulls over at a gas station to fill the tank but before her gets out. He takes my hands of my face and kisses me. It was passionate and slow. He gets out and pays as he does...

A car comes speeding into the side of the car... My Side.

*At the hospital*

I wake up everything is a bit blurry when i see I'm in a hospital bed. No ones in the room but i see Grayson and the doctor outside. I also see saffron,Megan,James and Ashley.
They all walk in they all hug me and sit down in the seats. Grayson holds my hand and rubs it i lay my head back and I'm confused.

"Milly everything will be okay " says Grayson with a weak smile while the others watch.
Saffron was rubbing her eye with a tissue.. why was she crying?

"Why am i here!? What happened?! Why is Saffron Crying?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?" I shout.

James was about to speak as the doctor walks in.

"So Milly i see your awake. You got hit by a car you have a fractured wrist and a fracture in you spine. It won't be permanent but you will have it for around 6-20 months. As long as you do your physio therapy to help recover and move around."

"Thanks so much for helping me "

"No problem, just doing my job :)"

He walks out and a nurse brings the wheel chair.

I start my physio therapy as the others go out the room. The nurse said if i can transfer to my wheelchair from the bed they will send me home.

The nurse hands over this wooden plank that's sort of curved. She places one end by the bed and one on the wheelchair. She helps sit me up as i look out the door to see the others waiting i could tell they were nervous.

I sit on the plank and as i try to slide down i slipped of the middle. I could tell this was going to be a longgg day :(

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hey guys!

My friend forced me to post again lmao.

Have a great dayyy

Byeee xx