Part 8 ~ ♡

( i don't know this school btw)

Oh its only.. Meredith or Merebitch we like to call her, she thinks she's better than everyone and bully's people as Well which really pissies me off. I hate bullies ever since NJ I've hated people just like her.

But anyway I got out the car and Ashley being Ashley try's to place a hand round my neck , ugh such a player.
"Hey baby you look cute today" He said with a smirk his face.
" Oh sorta like... your mom?" He looks annoyed i look at the boys and smirk they burst out with an ""OOOOHHH" it grabbed a lot of attention so i linked arms with James as he talked about his makeup routine to saffron, Megan was walking holding her folders and her phone scrolling through ig. I un-wrapped my arm from his and walked over to her and pretended to kiss her cheek, she smiles at me and we both giggle. I see she was on my instagram acc and she points at the dolan twin comment which was at the front of the page.
" Moo whats this? " she ask kinda annoyed i can tell.
"Well see.. i kinda had a rough childhood like you know and i told them im coming to L.A and they said they will try and find me." I said kinda shyly.
"Okay, well i hope they do come.." She says with a weak smile. I smile back when we reach the doors i see Saffron and James at the lockers with our new time tables.
"So me and James went ahead and highlighted the class your in im yellow, Megans red, your pink and im green" Saffron said excited.
"Omg thats so sweet,thanks" i said while hugging her. I see i had english first period with James and Megan. I opened my locker which had a mirror, pictures of me and people ( e.g selfie of a party at Ashley's house a couple months ago) I also had some shelfs means i asked the janitor and he said he would do it so i have some books at the top and folders and my makeup hair brush and pencil case at the bottom. Overall it was classy, sassy and a lil bit bad assy. I loved it.

We said bye to Saffron and started walking. We were talking about whos sitting by who. We decided James in front next to Sara , she was a really sweet girl, she had all the gossip and latest news about people. You either loved her or hate her. Personally i loved her so did James and Megan but saffron thought she was a bitch just because she said something about her ex boyfriends new chick. Anyway i was going to sit by Megan in the corner of the class. Once we got to class we walked over to Sara.
"Oh hey guys!" She said and waved
"Heyyy sister!"
"Hi"
"Hello girl!"
"We was just wonder if you you wanted to come sit with James, Megan and me in the back?" I said while rubbing my arm as i was nervous.
"OF COURSE!!" she said and grabbed her Ted baker bag.
A couple minutes into class and look who walks in. Merebitch. And her little squad of girls.

She glared at me so me James and Megan all glared back

She glared at me so me James and Megan all glared back. She walked over the the desk next to mine with a wide gape in between them.
"Hey Sarah" she said at the with her fake as voice.
"Its Sara actually" she rolls her eyes
"What evs wanna come sit with us?"
"Umm...-" Megan cuts her off
"I don't think so Lame Ass Bitch you better move because you don't know what's coming for ya." She gives a little 'ugh' and walks of the the opposite side of the class. After the end of class we looked at our time table to see we had science, i had just james this time james was in all my classes, which i was really happy of as one hes a youtube sensation! And two hes so funny and awesome at advice!

"So James what's going on with you and Cameron?" I said a bit noisy.
"Nothing... he just keeps talking about you alot- let me show you" he pulls out his phone to reveal a set of texts.

Messages ~

Cameron 🙏: Hey dude is Milly around?

Sister 💄: Hey babes and no shes not how come?

Cameron 🙏: Just wondering we had Maths homework and i thought she could come round?

Sister 💄: um your not in her maths class...Honey do you like her?

Cameron 🙏: I gotta go ttyl.

Sister 💄: okay bye?

*closes phone*

"Thats so weird wtf"
"I know yeh i think he has a crush on you milly!"
"Ew. Why would he have a crush on me plus i dont even like him." I flick my hair pretty annoyed. Once we get to science i see Cameron. He looked away as soon as he noticed i was looking. I just shook it off and sat next to James. Instead of planning the shitty homework we got we talked about make up tips.
"Oh so all you do is blend that in. OoOoo cool trick!" I said
"Omg Sister you should toats do a video with me!!"
"HONEY YES!" i said with heart emoji eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed part 9! ♡

Im sorry i couldn't post a chapter yesterday but i was busy with family stuff.

Bye Byee 💕😊