Part 12

I turn around and see....

"Ethan? Grayson?" I say confused of what's going on.

"OooOo do i see me two handsome boys" James says.

"Milly we knew we would find you again some day" Grayson whispers in my ear and i get butterflies.

" C'mon we better get you to the principals office before you get in more trouble." Ethan says rubbing his arm as if he was uncomfortable.

Grayson puts me down and we walk down the corridor James, Ashley and Megan go to lesson. As we are walking to the principals office we chat for a bit.

"I mean we are 17 so we decided we would come and find you.. we loved you so much and were really upset you left. We missed you so much "said Grayson continuing to tell me his and Ethan's story.

I could tell something wasn't right with Ethan he wasn't speaking much. He's so enthusiastic what happened to him....

When we got to the Principals office i could tell he was mad at me already.

" Milly you understand what you did was against school rules and that you should be getting a suspension for this action." He says with his grumpy old man face i could tell he was trying to be as nice as possible though.

"Yes i understand sir. Its just that Meredith did this on purpose she write an article about me and she pissed me off so much she deserved it."

"Okay i will call her to the office head back to lesson all of you and don't use bad language in my office again. Have a good afternoon"

"Alright sir."we all said in sync, we walk out and head to Science. Ethan loved science he loved all the Mystery and Adventure it had in it. He still wasn't being himself. I wonder what had gotten in to him. I wish i could do something.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its short i know, I'm getting used to the point I'm posting again :))

Anyway see you later alligator  xx