Chapter 3: Blank Stare

BTS? I have to be their assistant? 

My blood turns cold as i am standing in the middle of the room trying to understand the situation. One of them stands up and walks out of the room with his phone while the rest continue chatting. I leave the room and see the member at the end of the hall stare at me, I gulp nervously and walk in the opposite direction. 

As i reach the front desk I am handed a document telling me to go to a certain address tonight at 8:30pm. What could this be now?.. I leave the building and head home to do some research on them because of curiosity..

After some research I became a bit more relaxed and decided to go shower and get ready for tonight. I cant decide whether i should wear a dress or some black skinny jeans.. so I'll just wear jeans to be safe. I do my hair and makeup and go tap some piano keys while humming a melody.

As 8 o'clock hits I hail a taxi and set off to what seems like an apartment building.. one fancy apartment building. I walk up the hall way and as i am about to ring the bell, the door opens with a familiar smile.. Kim Namjoon. I smile and greet as i'm escorted inside. There is a large dining table in the middle full of food, 3 members are busy gaming and 3 others are setting the table with their manager. I only count 6 though.. 

One member runs up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder to show me around. "My name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi if you like." he says with the brightest smile i have ever seen. I giggled and nodded my head when another one introduced him self as Jimin with a soft fluffy smile coming from across the room. I am feeling much more comfortable with the friendly greetings.

Hoseok then continues to show me around their dorm. "And then this room is where you will sleep until your apartment is ready" he says with a innocent smile. "What?.." I struggle to get my words out in confusion. "Oh, no one has informed you.. your new apartment is next door but there is a plumbing issue so you get to stay here for 3 nights." he says carrying on walking to the kitchen area. I gulp and follow him.

"So is that room okay?" says their manager while pointing at my seat for me to sit. I sit down and quietly say yes. Everyone is already eating and chatting when they start asking me questions. "So.. how long have you been in Korea?" Jungkook smiles and asks. I briefly explain until someone interrupts as they walk into the room and sit down. The 7th member..

He sits opposite me and my eyes meet his. I look away in a panic and grab a glass of water to break the awkwardness. We are eating and chatting which makes time go by faster when i notice him starring right at me with such a blank expression, I go as red as a tomato and just look down at my plate. 

Why is he starring at me like this? Is there something wrong?

After our dinner Hoseok escorts me to my taxi. "I hope you will feel comfortable with us, I know its a bit of a shock at first, but we are all glad to have you." he says with that beautiful smile.    All? one doesn't seem to happy..  "Hobi, who is the quite one?" I ask "Oh that's Yoongi, he's not usually like that but you're new company to him, he's a really sweet guy." he says while opening the door of the taxi for me. I nod and say goodbye while Hobi waves. 

Yoongi...