Chapter 17: Hong Kong

It's been a few days since I've seen any of the members. Time flew in preparation for the MAMA music awards and everyone was so busy trying to get everything perfect. The boy's were pouring their blood and sweat into practicing day and night in order to put on the performance of a lifetime and us staff were running around day and night to make sure the boy's can have a comfortable performance. 

The day before MAMA has arrived and we all flew out to Hong Kong at around 12 pm. It was a 5 hour plane ride and we were all so exhausted when we arrived. "Jin Hyung! Remember to smile!" Jimin says jokingly towards Seokjin while picking up his luggage. "Hyung you look so handsome in a Hanbok!" Jungkook adds while patting Seokjin's back. 

"I know right, I'm worldwide handsome." Seokjin jokes back at them, we all laugh at Seokjin's confidence while getting into the car.

 We arrived at the hotel and the members all shared a room except for Yoongi who was feeling the most nervous. My room was near theirs as I was on errand duty the whole day. 

The day was long and tiring, there were no errands to run as all the member's decided to go sleep once they arrived in order to rehearse trough the night. I was unfamiliar with Hong Kong so exploring was definitely out of the picture, and plus, I had to be on stand-by in case Jungkook needed some snacks. Aigoo...

"Ah, I'm so bored, Otteke!" I whine out loud while flopping backwards onto the bed in my hotel room. 

*Sigh*

I take out my phone and start scrolling through the text messages that I failed to reply too. "Not important, not important.." I say while deleting them all. After looking through them all I stumble upon Yoongi's last text. "Join me tonight, I'll pick you up."  I wonder what would of happened if we actually went on that date. Maybe we would be closer. I sigh out lout even louder than before while kicking my legs on the bed. I roll over and stare at my phone. I pick it up and hold it over my head while I type a message to him. "I want you."

Of course I wasn't actually going to send this, I'm not crazy, I have a little bit of dignity you know. I giggle a little when I realize how stupid I was for typing such nonsense. It just felt so good to type out what I actually felt. It's been a while...

I toss my phone across the bed with a sigh. I make my way to the mini kitchen fridge and see what's in there for me to snack on. "Nothing? Seriously.." I was so hungry at this point that I could hear my insides screaming for food. I grab the left over peanuts that we got on the plane and I flop onto the couch with a blanket and switch the TV on, not like I could understand a word of Chinese, but hey it was something. 

I was so indulged in this drama, I didn't know what was going on but the main character was so handsome so it didn't matter. "Yes! Kiss him!" I scream at the TV as if they could hear me. To be honest, I really didn't have any dignity left. 

Buzz

Buzz..

My phone vibrated on the coffee table in front of me, i look over at it while putting a peanut into my mouth. I reached over to see if I had to run an errand for one of the boys.

"You what?" 

I drop my packet of peanuts. My jaw fell to the ground. What had I just sent Yoongi.

My body ran cold as I realized the horror of what I had done. Instead of deleting the message I pressed send. "F*ck!" 

I usually don't swear out loud but this was a different circumstance, I was ready to prepare my own funeral.

I had no idea how to reply, I had just exposed myself to him in the worst way possible. Was he going to think that I was a pervert? 

"I didn't send that!" 

.

"Then who did?"

.

"Aish, It was a mistake, not meant for you."

.

"Why are you telling other guy's that you want them, they might think you are a pervert"

I can just imagine his blank expression and nonchalant voice .

"I'm not a pervert! I would never tell other guys that I want them."

.

"Then why did you tell me that you want me?"

.

I was defeated, I had no other ways of defending myself.  

.

"It was a mistake. I would never send that on purpose. Pabo who do you think I am...

.

"Someone who wants me."

.

I covered my face with the palm of my hand  while squashing my face into a pillow hoping that this was just the most embarrassing dream ever. My body jumped at the sound of another text message from him, I was too afraid to read it. I peeked my eye through my fingers while reading it.

"But did you mean it?"

How was I supposed to answer such a question, I was already embarrassed beyond belief. There's no point in denying it, I really meant it.

"Yes, I'm so sorry Yoongi I really didn't mean to send it, I was supposed to delete it but I ended up sending it. I'm so embarrassed." 

I crawl under the blanket like an ostrich would bury it's head into the sand. How could I ever face him again.

.

"You are so cute."

.

"What?" 

.

I honestly didn't know how to reply, how did he find this cute?

.

"You're cute."

.