Chapter 16: A Snowy Night

"What are you doing here so late?" Yoongi ask's with that usual blank expression of his.

I got shy because of his stare, it was so beautiful. It took a few seconds before I could even get the words out my mouth. "Work, uh I'm working still." I say with a shy chuckle. I had some serious butterflies, his skin looks so smooth and milky contrasting with the full black outfit he was wearing. He looked so perfect.

"You shouldn't be working at this hour, it's not good for you." he says with that beautiful deep voice of his. His protectiveness was something that really comforted me, nothing that I had ever felt before. 

"Well then what are you doing here?" I say sarcastically back at him. He chuckled at my reply. "Working." he says with a cute smirk on his face. 

"What were you working on?" I ask while looking at the piano in the recording studio. "Uh, nothing just some stupid song." he says while walking over to the work desk. "It didn't sound stupid." I say with a confused tone.

"What? How long have you been standing there?" he says while turning around quickly to look at me. "Uh, about a few minutes..." I say shyly while looking away to avoid eye contact. "What were you thinking about?" I say suddenly. He doesn't answer, he just stands there looking at the piano. "Yoongi? Are you okay?" I say while walking up to him.

He lets out a slight nervous laugh while walking over to his bag. "Come, we are going home."

"Home? I still have work to do." I say with wide eyes. 

"Don't worry about that, I'll sort it out tomorrow." he says while grabbing my wrist and dragging me with him out the door. "Yoongi, MAMA's are coming up in a few days! I'll get in so much trouble. " I moan while following after him. Why does he have these constant mood swings?  He doesn't stop until we reach the elevator. "Did you walk in the dark alone?" he says sarcastically while letting my wrist go. "Did you hear me?" I say sternly. My stern voice must have shocked him because he looked taken aback. "I heard you loud and clear Miss." he jokingly says.  "Yoongi this isn't a joke! I'll get fired." I say with a cracked voice as I get more and more annoyed. He stops immediately and looks at me straight in the eyes. Oh gosh..

"What did you say?" he says while walking closer to me. I was now officially scared. Aigoo why did I have to raise my voice? 

"Nothing." I say while looking away trying to avoid his stare. He reaches me while putting his arm above me on the elevator wall. His scent was lingering all around me, I just wanted to jump into his arms's and stay there forever. I look up into his eyes that were fixed on mine. 

"I'll never let them fire you." he says with the deepest yet softest voice ever. My heart sunk to the ground as a warm feeling spread through my body. I couldn't help but smile. 

"Yah! I was really scared pabo!" I say while annoyingly nudging his shoulder. He chuckles and presses the button for the 4th floor. I go and collect my stuff to leave the building. So much for coffee...

We leave the building as the cold Seoul air brushes against our faces. There are no taxi's at this hour so we'll just have to walk. We make our way to the apartment when it starts to snow. The beautiful Seoul night sky and pretty fairy light's really made this look like scene out of a K-drama. My body starts to shiver as I was not prepared for it to snow. Goosebumps were now spreading all over my body as the warm mist escaped my mouth. 

"Are you cold?" Yoongi asks with a worried voice. "No" I reply with a smile because I didn't want him to take off his jacket and get cold. "Aigoo this girl..." he says sarcastically while shaking his head. I look at him in shock while waiting for him to explain his statement. 

"You're practically covered in goosebumps, just take my jacket I wont get cold." he says while wrapping his jacket around my body. His scent was now all over me and I didn't mind. I look at him while he continues walking. "hey, thanks.." I say while grabbing his arm. 

We were now walking for about 10 minutes, just chatting about music and the upcoming award shows when I remember what he had said the previous morning. He had no intentions. We enter the apartment building and walk up to our floor. We stop at my door to say our goodbyes.

"Yoongi, can I ask you something?" I say quietly while looking at my shoes.

"Yes" he says while putting his jacket back on. I gulp for a second in fear of asking this question and ruining his mood.

"Why did you kiss me back if you have no intentions?" I say while avoiding his eye contact. He looks down for a few seconds, hesitating to tell me something. As he looks up in order to speak, their apartment door behind him opens.

"Yoongi Hyung! It's late, Hobi Hyung want's to discuss our dance before tomorrow's rehearsal." Jimin says while peeking his head out of the door. 

"Right, sorry." he says to Jimin while walking to their apartment.

 He stops and turns to look back at me, he does nothing but look before he head's into the apartment. 

When will you tell me how you truly feel?