Chapter 33: Hoseok

I stared at my phone screen, confusion taking over as I tried to understand what was going on and why he was declining my call. 'Is he crazy?!' A sense of worry spread through me as I wondered why he had been ignoring me for the past 2 days. I'm a very patient person, but this is on another level. The irritation of Yoongi's silence started to get under my skin as I rolled my packed bags towards my apartment door. As if Yoongi ignoring me wasn't enough, I still have to go on 'vacation' with them. Great..

I left my apartment as I zipped up my hoodie, since it's still below freezing in Korea I just had my  comfy clothes on just to make the plane ride a bit more bearable. After a somewhat tedious drive to the airport I grabbed my luggage and made my way to the booth where I was supposed to meet the other members. 

'Where is everyone? Why am I here so early.' I thought to myself as I stood uselessly by an isle of waiting-chairs. Oh well, I'll just wait here. I pulled my luggage up onto the open seat next to me as I sat myself comfortably down. I pulled the pant leg of the black pair of leggings that I was wearing lower as I stared at the news monitor mounted to the wall next to the check in station. 

"Yong Hee dissed them on live TV?!" My voice cracked as the shock broke through me. Wow she was really making a good reputation for herself.  I shook my head as a small sympathetic laugh escaped me. She was really digging her own grave deeper by the second. 

Buzz

Namjoon: Hey, sorry we are late. We will be there soon. 

Okay so I'll just wait here I guess? Thank goodness I have my kindle so I can read to help time fly by faster. I scratched through my luggage for my kindle, 'yes got it!' A small sense of relief waved over me as I searched for my favourite story. 

---

"Hey...wake up...hellooo" 

I jumped out of my skin as a curious pair of eyes were oddly close to my face. I could see his tiny eyelashes move smoothly as he blinked his tired eyes and his bare, melanin skin shine from the ray of sunlight hitting his cheek just above the black mask he was wearing.

"Hoseok?" My voice cracks softly as my throat dries up even more. 

"Yeah it's me" he says with a quirky smile as he lightly pats the side of my cheek to wake me up.

"Sorry, I must have just dozed off from reading." I tried to explain while stretching my arms behind my neck. 

"Don't worry, we all just arrived.. you coming? We're going to board now." he says as he picks up my luggage that was sitting on the seat next to me. 

"Uhh yea I'm coming." I hurriedly got up and started following after Hoseok and the others. I noticed the figure that was walking ahead of them, all dressed in black with a cap and mask. His face was barely visible but I could tell Yoongi's walk so easily.