Chapter 23: Crashing Down

I stood there, staring at Yoongi who was blankly staring at at the wall. I could see the vein's shooting out the side of his neck, his bottom lip that he was biting to hold back his words and his blank stare that actually looked full of pain. My heart was racing as I saw the emotion grow on his face, it was something you would never want to experience. It was like watching his whole world come crashing down before your eyes and I could do nothing to stop it.

 It was like watching his whole world come crashing down before your eyes and I could do nothing to stop it

I take a few steps forward towards Yoongi, I didn't care about what was going on, all I needed to know was if he was okay.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" I say with a shaky voice. The rest of the members were as shocked as me, they also had no idea of what was going on. Yoongi didn't say anything as I stood there in silence, he was now glaring at the Rookie Idol as if she had done something awful. Knowing her she probably did.

"Yoongi.." I say while reaching out towards his arm.

"Don't." he says while quickly pulling his arm away from my hand and looking away.

I stood there in shock, that small move brought up so many emotions within me. I tried so hard to ignore the hurt that was spewing up in my body but all I could feel was the punches my heart was taking. Why would he pull away from me? 

I suddenly felt so distanced from him...

Namjoon stepped in as he did that, "Yoongi-hyung! What's going on?" he says with a strong authorial voice, but Yoongi never replied. He just stood there staring at the floor with those blank eyes. 

He felt everything so deeply that he was shutting down, emotionally. Pushing everyone away when he needed us the most. I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and tell him it will be okay, tell him that no matter what I will always be by his side. 

I stood there awkwardly, all of this was rushing through my mind but I had no power to do any of it. I really had no idea what to do or say in case I might upset Yoongi some more, after all he did need some space.

"Uhm, guys? Mind telling us what's going on?" Hoseok says starting to get a bit annoyed. 

His question scared me, I was so afraid of hearing the answer.

"Yeah, could this not have waited till tomorrow morning?" Taehyung adds in while rubbing his tired eyes. 

"No, this need's to be said." the rookie idol adds in while folding her arms annoyingly. 

I raise my eyebrow in confusion and glare at her, I didn't care if I was giving her a bitchy look, I didn't trust her. What had she done? 

Her black beaded eye's meet mine that were strongly glaring at hers. I could feel the tension between us, I'm sure the members could too. Can you blame me though? She had the audacity to cheat on Yoongi, in the same apartment building, with Jong Suk, and then still come watch him? Aish this girl was really working under my skin...