Chapter 14: The Rookie Idol

My heart drops in fear as I see all the members staring at me with confused eyes. 

I can tell what they are already suspecting, why was their assistant walking out of Yoongi's room in his clothes

I gulp as I look around the room for Yoongi, maybe he would help clarify this whole situation. My eyes were travelling across the room when I notice Yoongi sipping on a cup of coffee minding his own business, not even looking up from his phone. 

"Uh, good morning" I say while awkwardly walking towards the kitchen where everyone was standing. Yoongi looks up and greets me with his cute gummy smile while shifting nervously in his seat. 

I can still feel everyone's eyes on me, but now they were also focused on Yoongi

I can still feel everyone's eyes on me, but now they were also focused on Yoongi. Hoseok decides to break the ice first. "So, did you two ..like?" he says while trying to hold back his smile . The other members where now very intrigued as to what our reply would be. I looked at Yoongi, hoping he would save me from this conversation. 

"uhhh.." Yoongi replies with a soft yet deep voice not knowing what to say. 

"No." I say sternly while looking at them. I don't want the members to think wrongly of him. I was slowly beginning to realize the harsh reality of being with him. What about his reputation?  What would their fans or his company think about him being seen with his assistant? I felt a wave of sadness swell over me, but I didn't show it. I was happy with what I had and that's all that matters right now.

Hoseok was now clearly having a hard time piecing the pieces together on his own. I take a seat next to Yoongi and drink the coffee he had poured for me while the other members kept quiet. "Are you guy's then together?" Namjoon says while chuckling. Taehyung immediately puts his coffee down and buts in, "Hyung! Don't ask such a question."  

Yoongi was relaxed, the question's didn't seem to bother him at all. He was playing it cool.

"What does it matter?" he says with a sarcastic smirk towards his members. Even though that was not the answer I would have expected, I couldn't help but smile. His nonchalant attitude was beginning to grow on me. 

"It matter's to us, last time you were with a girl she ripped your heart out." Seokjin adds while dishing the rest of the breakfast onto his plate. I look down, the thought of someone hurting him sent chills down my spine. Yoongi was still playing it cool though, he didn't even react to what Seokjin said. The members were now all sitting in silence.

"I have no intentions." Yoongi blurts out suddenly. I look over at him in shock, what could he possibly mean... Did that kiss mean nothing? I was hurt, I had no expectations from him what so ever, just to be in his presence was good enough. 

"Who was she?" I say suddenly while trying to ignore what he just said.

Yoongi gives me an odd look while the others begin to grunt at the thought of her. They clearly didn't take a liking to her. "Ah! Don't get me started on her." Jimin says while rolling his eyes. "She's a rookie idol, and just used Yoongi to get more famous." Namjoon says in a serious manner. "Kim Yong Hee." Jungkook adds in quietly. I shake my head in disbelief, how could someone be so cold hearted. 

"I've got to go to the studio." Yoongi says while jumping from his seat in a hurry and making his way to the door. He looked off, it showed all over his body language. As he closes the door behind him, I shake my head in disbelief. "Aigoo this kid.." I say while taking a long breath in.

Jungkook laughs while patting my back, "You'll get used to it eventually" he says with a smile on his face. They all get up to go get ready to go to the studio as Namjoon stops in his tracks and looks over his shoulder at me, "I hope you'll stick around.". 

His words hit me hard as I think of what Yoongi said. 

Sigh..me too.