Chapter 35: Love Bites

I sat there with my legs up, panting for breath on the bathroom counter. My thighs were still quivering from the intense way Yoongi's touch had lingered all over me. The cold, wet feeling of his spit all over my neck was starting to slowly dry as I turned around on the counter and pulled my shirt down. My eyes grew wide as the red and purple stains were marked all over my neck. They were no normal love bites, he was really marking his territory. Why would he do this? How was I supposed to cover them up? Wait. What the heck actually just happened?! All these thoughts were racing through my mind as I slowly climbed off the counter. 

"Food is ready!" 

Shit... what am I supposed to do? My hoodie is downstairs, ill just have to put that on and tie the hoodie closed. I slowly made my way out the bathroom, weary of where Yoongi was. The lingering touch of Yoongi's lips on my neck was still there as I rubbed my red-bruised skin. I made my way down the stairs, still weary of avoiding Yoongi. But that seemed to be impossible since he was already standing casually chatting with Jimin. I rushed over to the couch, looking down so that a wave of my hair could sweep over the side of my face, hiding the marks. I looked through my stuff for my hoodie when I saw Jungkook was using it to rest his head on. Aishh seriously? 

A panic rushed through me as I was trying to quickly hide my neck from everyone. I grabbed the hoodie from under Jungkook as his head flopped down onto the couch. I turned my back towards the other members in the kitchen and threw the hoodie over my torso and tied the hood tight. It didn't even matter that I looked like a squished boiled dumpling, as long as it was hidden. "You guys can seat yourselves!" Seokjin adds as everyone charges to the table. I tried my best to rush to the seat farthest from Yoongi but the members where like starving hawks as they flew into their seats. Alright then, I guess I have to sit opposite him. 

I took my seat opposite him as his stare was burning holes through me. I avoided all possible eye contact as I dished some noodles onto my plate. 

"Aren't you hot? It's like 30 degrees out!" Taehyung asks as he slurps his noodles up. Shit what do I say!?

"Uhm, no..no I'm feeling a bit chilly now.." I stutter trying to stuff my face with noodles to avoid any communication, when I feel my phone vibrating from my pocket. I looked down from the table at my screen to see Yoongi's name staring back at me. 

I glared up from my phone towards him

I glared up from my phone towards him. He was so casually eating his rice as he played on his phone. What a pabo...

I gasped up from my phone as I kicked his shin under the table

I gasped up from my phone as I kicked his shin under the table. The loud clanking sounds echoed through the glasses and cutlery as all the members glared at me. 

"Ow! Are you crazy!" he screeches out as my foot attacks him. I looked back innocently at my food as the other members were now peering in confusion. Their confused eyes were piercing both of us as I carried on innocently eating my dinner as if I hadn't just broke his poor shin.

 Their confused eyes were piercing both of us as I carried on innocently eating my dinner as if I hadn't just broke his poor shin

I forcefully put my phone down onto the table causing a loud bang so that Yoongi could see that I was not pleased with him. He carried on slurping his noodles up as I carried on with mine. My skin was now almost melting from the heat pack I was wearing. I honestly just wanted to jump into the giant lake that was at the back of the vacation house. Aish..

"Hyungs, I'm going to do some laundry after we eat cause I saw there was a washer and dryer in the bathroom." Jungkook says as he packs his empty dishes together. "Can you do mine too?" Taehyung begs. "Yea, I'll do all the laundry." he says as the members finish up eating their dinner. I was still trying to slurp up the rest of my food quickly before Seokjin took my bowl away. 

The others were now cleaning the table as I finished up and packed my dishes away. I was still weary of Yoongi's whereabouts as I tried to avoid his presence from the kitchen. I just stacked my dishes and was going to make a run for the couch. 

"Guys, I don't have enough clothes in the load! Hey, give me your hoodie.." Jungkook points towards me as I tried to avoid his eye contact.

"Helloo? Pass me your hoodie, I'll wash it quickly." 

"Sorry, what? No...it's okay." I tried to avoid the question. 

"Just pass it." he moves his fingers towards me gesturing me to take it off. 

"Just take it off." Yoongi's husky voice butted in as he stared me down again. He was enjoying this...

"Ah fine!" I moaned as Jungkook's face wrinkled in confusion. I pushed my hair forward trying to cover as much of my neck as possible as I lightly pulled the hoodie off my head and over my shoulders. I threw the hoodie at Jungkook as I sprung around in a panic. Yoongi was now walking past me as a smug smirk rose from the side of his mouth. I mouthed a couple of words at him with a glare, if looks could kill - Min Yoongi would be dead. 

He turned his face towards me as his body stopped in his tracks. "What did you say?" he sneers at me with squinted eyes. His expression was somewhat overpowering, the same one from the bathroom. 

"Nothing..." I say guiltily as I make my way back to my couch that I was going to sleep on. His eyes were still peering at me as he slowly nodded his head. What was going on with this boy? 

"Well goodnight then everyone!" Taehyung runs up the stairs with Jimin chasing him as the others follow after. 

"Wait I still have to wash up!"

Shit.. I still had to wash up...in their bathroom.