Chapter 37: A Night Alone

I stood frozen in my tracks, staring at the black silhouette in the middle of the room. That's it, I'm about to be brutally murdered, oh well at least it's in Hawaii. AH snap out of it! I quickly dug my fingernails into the palms of my hands as I mentally measured the distance between the figure and the door. Why is it just standing still? Who is it? I stared straight at the blackness of the figure, not understanding why it wasn't doing anything. From the looks of it, it was a man. 

I'm not staying here to find out, that's for sure. Calculating my escape, I decide how I would further myself from this person. I quickly sprung from my feet noting the 2 meter difference between him and the door. I ran for the door past the figure, I ran so fast I couldn't even keep up with the ballsy decision I had just attempted. I flung myself towards the closed door, knuckles now white from gripping the door handle so tight, trying to force it open and run out. The door opened to let some light from the highly-lit passage way into the dark room. As I pushed myself to sprint through the door, two firm hands forcefully grabbed me by my waist, lifting me up effortlessly off my feet. As my body was pulled back into the room, my hands slapped against the wall, flipping the light switch on while I was at it. I could feel their chest against my back as they carried my kicking body back into the dark room. 'Let me go!' I scream out trying to pull their arms apart with my fingers hoping that Yoongi would burst through the room now and help me. 

'Put me down you..' I attempt to curse as my limp body forcefully crashed down onto Namjoon's bed. Gathering my senses, I tried to fling my body up before the figure was hovering over me, hovering over me with each hand at my sides trapping me there. I blinked repeatedly, trying to figure out what just happened. 

"Yoongi! You f***ing ****!" 

I curse at the blonde man leaning over me, a smug smirk growing over his face as he watches the fear I had just went through diminish. I punched his chest that was above me with my weak fist, his strong hand grabbed my fist as it made contact with his chest. "Did I scare you?" he whispers.

"Scare me?...Scare me? Excuse me?! I was fearing for my life you @#$%^#&!" 

His cold finger pressed against my lips as he shut me up. He lowered his body, his chest now pressing against mine as he snuggles his ruffled hair into my neck. My brow was now frowning at his actions. "Yoongi, why are you here? Why did you scare me like that?" I pushed his head up with my thumb so that he can look at me. "Because we can be together, alone." he pouts as he closes his sleepy eyes. "What do you mean? We can always be together?" I said confused. He never responded, he just kept snuggling against my neck. 

"Yoongi! Please! Answer me! You have to give me an explanation for the terror you just put me through." I pushed him off me, he slugged next to me for a second before pouncing back on top of me.  

"We need to be alone." That smug smirk was back on his face as he watched me. 

"Why?"

"..."

"Yoongi..."

"Uhm.." His face grew closer to mine, leaving only centimeters between us.

"Is that why you have been being so rude to me recently?"

"Rude?" The word escapes from his seemingly seductive lips.

"Yea, ignoring me, being a total di.."

"Yes. It's just... some people are suspecting things. Ahh jjinja, long story short, we can't be seen together as a.. you know." He rushes to the point, pushing the tip of his nose against mine.

"A couple?" I said abruptly, knowing that that was exactly what he was trying to say.

He nodded his head.

"So what now? Do we have to sneak around like teenagers?"

"Hah, you're reacting surprisingly calm to this." He puffs at me, eyes still watching me like a hawk.

"Why wouldn't I react calm? I know what we are doing is wrong on so many levels." I puff back at him pushing against his nose teasingly.

He was silent for a moment, those eyes, seductively teasing me as they ventured all around my face. 

"Sorry for scaring you baby girl." 

Baby girl?! Oh my gosh, why is this man doing this to me?!

He pushed his nose back against mine, his lips only millimeters away as his warm breath collided with mine. He was suddenly pulling the neck of my shirt down with his index finger, admiring his traces that were still visible on my neck. "See baby? I told you that no matter what I would stay with you." 

His lips pressed against mine as he slowly savored the touch with each second. The passionately lingering kiss lasted a few seconds before he flipped me over, now hovering over his body. He pushed his body up into a sitting position, positioning me to sit on his lap. He planted kisses all over my lips before tracing his mouth down my jaw line. Each touch sent tingles through my stomach. He was venturing his way down my neck, pressing his head into the furrow of my shoulder as he suckled at the skin. His arms were wrapping around me, pulling me into a deep hug as he planted kisses along my collar bone. His touch getting more and more sensual as he gripped his hands against my shirt into a fist. I wasn't dumb enough to not know what was going on. His struggling fists, his legs that kept buckling against mine, the slight bites he kept sneaking in onto neck, and definitely those hungry eyes of his. 

"I'm hungry for your love, with no way to feed it

"I'm hungry for your love, with no way to feed it." he whispers through his kisses into my neck. Just those words sent a spark through me like lightning as I gripped my hand through his hair. My action caused a slight whimper to escape from his mouth as he pulled away from me quickly, staring with at me with desperate eyes. He let out a slight chuckle as he pulled my chest against his head, hugging me tightly. 

"You okay, Oppa?" I chuckle at him nudging his shoulder, knowing exactly what's happening.

"I'll be fine baby" he looks up towards me with a slightly guilty smirk, seductively raising his eyebrows at me before he flipped me over again onto the bed. His body was now pressing deeply onto mine as he pushed my hands above my head. 

Nothing could ruin this moment except for the sound of 6 cheerfully laughing men downstairs.