Chapter 6: Protective

It's my last night here in the apartment with them and i'm just running late night "errands" for Jungkook. 

I enter the store to go buy some snacks for the maknae, I'm walking around the isles looking for the dried seaweed when I see a familiar handsome face in front of me. "Jong Suk?" I call out to greet him with a smile. He turns his body and smiles brightly while greeting me. "Hey you" he says while walking towards me. My heart skips a beat because of how handsome he looks. 

After chatting and paying for our things we head out the store and head our separate ways, when I feel a hand grab my shoulder. I turn around to see Jong Suk.

"Do you want to get coffee?" he says with a smile on his face.

My heart stopped this time. "Of course" I reply and we headed off. 

We arrive at the coffee shop and sit down to drink our coffee. "So how is it working for the boys?" he asks. "It's really interesting, they seem quite fun too" I reply with a smile on my face.

"Do you get along with all the members?" He jokingly asks as he takes a sip of his coffee. 

"Yeah of course, maybe except for Yoongi, but i'll get used to him." I chuckle as i answer him. He laughs and puts his coffee down "Has he been giving you trouble?" he asks as I sigh thinking about it. "No, he's just very cold towards me. Seems he might have something against me being there." I say while avoiding eye contact. His expression changes, "Haven't you heard? He just went through a rough break up, maybe he's upset still. I'm sure he wouldn't have anything against you. 

Yoongi? A breakup? 

After a long walk through the Seoul night sky I remembered my errand. Aigoo! I'm going to be in so much trouble! "I'm sorry but I really have to get home." I say with regret in my eyes. "Ill drive you home." He says while grabbing my hand. Chills run down my spine at the feeling of his hands wrapped around mine.

I get to the door of the apartment and Jong Suk hands me the snacks I bought earlier. I smile and greet him goodbye when he leans in for a hug. I wrap my free arm around his broad back when I feel a hand grab my waist and pull me away. 

What?

I turn around in confusion to see Yoongi starring at me. This time with emotion in his eyes.

"You can't go around hugging other guys." he says.

I say goodbye to Jong Suk and walk past Yoongi into the apartment.

"Ignoring me now?" he chuckles as he closes the door behind him. "No" I say while walking to Jungkook who was already sleeping on the couch. "Why were you 2 hours late?" Yoongi said as if he was my parent. "I went for coffee with Jong Suk" I said looking at him. His face became emotionless, blank again as he starred back at me. "Goodnight Yoongi" I say and leave.

Why would he even care?

***

I woke up in a sweat, panting for breath. I got up from having a nightmare and went to the kitchen to get some water. As i'm walking down the hall i hear a beautiful melody coming from the recording room. The light harmony coming from piano keys fill my ears as I make my way to the room. 

There Yoongi was, pouring his passion into his music. 

Crying...