44 - What's Normal?

Sometimes people tell me; you didn't have a normal childhood. But let's be honest what truly is normal?

I know no different from what I experienced and endured. Normal is different for everyone.

It seems to me, that we all perceive normal through our own rose tinted glasses and tend to stick to that perspective, regardless of other experiences that other people share with us.

Our journey makes us who we are and whatever road we take to travel to and gets us to where we are now.

I like to think my life has made me appreciate what I have and who is around me. It makes me warm inside and comforts me. I think that's my normal.

What's yours?

I thought this video said it all.....in that we think we just want to be like everyone else but that no one is ever the same as anyone else!

If you liked this chapter please do vote (please hit the star) and if you have time to comment that would mean so much to me, as your feedback inspires me and I thrive on feedback.

No part of this may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without permission of the authors.

Many thanks, Kimberley S B Lieb