Chapter 25

Vanessa's POV

He takes my hand back in his."Let's go," he says and I nod. We go towards the car and he opens up the door for me. I get into the car and he goes to the other side and gets in also.

He drives towards my house and then accompanies me to the front door. "I had a great time tonight," I tell him with a smile. "I'm glad you came with me," he smiles at me. He lays his forehead on mine and I get lost into his beautiful eyes. "You are special to me, you know that right?" he asks me.

"Yes, I know," I smile. "So, can I get a goodnight kiss?" he asks me. "Yes, you can," I chuckle and then I put my lips softly on his. "Goodnight," I say. "Goodnight," he says and I give him one more smile before entering my house.

I take out my jacket and hang it up on the peg. I walk past the living room and go straight to my room. I put my bag on my desk and then plop down on my bed. I leave out a sigh and then hear my phone buzz. I see that someone send me a picture. I see Evan's name on the screen and when I tick on the picture he send me, I see a picture of us two. I smile at it and save the picture into my library.

"He's just too perfect," I say chuckling. "Who's too perfect?"

"Evan," I say, dreamy. I suddenly realize that somebody asked me that question and look at my door. I see my dad standing in the doorway and my mouth falls open. "Shit," I whisper to myself.

"Eh, what are you doing here?" I ask. He comes towards me and sits next to me on the bed. "I just wanted to ask how your night went," he says. "Oh," I chuckle. "Well, it was great," I smile.

"Ah, I'm glad everything went well," he says and I nod. "It seems like it's getting kind of serious between you two," he says and I don't know what to answer. "Ehm, yeah, I guess..."

"How long have you been together with him?" he asks. If I answer that... I know he'll freak out. "Eh..." Is the only thing I can manage to say.

"You can tell me," he says. "A week and a half," I mumble, looking away from him. "Oh," he says. I look back at him and I can see that he's trying to hold himself from saying something.

"I know, it's not long, but he's a good guy," I say. "I think that's up to me to decide," he says and stands up. "Dad, I-"

"No, just leave it. I'll see you tomorrow," he says and then leaves the room. I sigh and go to the bathroom.

I take off my clothes and go into the shower. I need a nice warm shower to calm myself down. I knew that I shouldn't discuss that subject with my dad. He's already trying so hard to not go to Evan and kill him. I know that he and I aren't together for so long, but it just seems so right to be with him. So, why should I hold it back or wait longer? He has been so sweet and caring for me. I just think he deserves the same from me. The only thing that I want is dad to accept him and that they would get along wouldn't be so bad either...

I sigh and turn the water off. I take a towel and dry myself. I take the makeup remover and wipe the small amount of makeup that is still on my face after the shower. I take my pj's and put them on. I unbraid my hair and leave it into the natural curls. I then go back to my room and jump into my bed. I look at my phone and see that it's only not even eleven yet. I open safari and start browsing to random stuff. I easily get bored and then just go on Instagram.

I look at some photos and then I see that Caitlyn tagged me into a picture. I tick on the picture and see Caitlyn and me posing in our dresses, the day we went to the club. I read the caption under the pic and smile at it.

Every blonde needs a brunette best friend! Love my girl @Vanessa_Parker17 I miss you so much!

I miss Caitlyn so much. We've never been apart for so long and it's weird. I hope we get to see each other soon. I tick on the comment button and write something back.