BONUS CHAPTER (Rebecca's POV)

A/N: This is a really short chapter in the point of view of Rebecca. At first I didn't want this to be discovered yet, but I thought that it would help you better, if you guys know what is going on. (Don't forget to vote/comment/follow...) Enjoy!

Rebecca's POV

"Have you seen Vanessa?" I ask Tara and she nods. "Yeah, she is standing at her locker," she says. "There." She points towards her direction and I look at her. "Why do you search her?" Tara asks. "I need to have a little word with that bitch," I grin and Tara sighs. "Whatever," she says and I go towards Vanessa's locker. She wants to leave, but I grip her arm to stop her. She turns around, looking at me and I grin at her.

"What do you want?" she asks me, getting out of my grip. "It's simple, stay away from Evan," I say and she huffs. "And you truly think that I'm going to do that?" she asks. "You don't decide what I do. I am with him and if that doesn't suit you, that's your problem."

"Oh, please," I huff. "Do you really think that he's in love with you? Open your eyes honey, you're just a distraction for him, a way to amuse him. It won't take long until he's tired of you and gets rid of you," I say to her. What I am saying to her is true. Evan is not the kind of guy for her and the other way around. He never goes with little, innocent girls like her.

"You're lying," she says, but I notice weakness in her voice. "Am I?" I ask, tilting my head a little. "Look, you're not the type of girl that he's normally into. He will tear your little heart apart before you even know it. I am just trying to do you a favor."

"I don't believe that. He's not like that, he won't do that to me," she says, pissing me off. She's too blind to see what's in front of her. Maybe I was wrong, maybe it is going to be easy to manipulate her. "You're only trying to get into my head, but that won't work. I don't know why you want me away from him, but if you want to get him back, it's not the way to do it."

I sinisterly smile at her and then approach her, so that our faces are only inches apart from each other.

"You don't know what I'm capable of, when I want something," I whisper. I am going to get Evan back, no matter what it takes me. "I'm not scared of you Rebecca," she says through gritted teeth. "Not yet honey, but know, that I always get what I want," I grin. I turn around and just continue my way.

I hear the bell ring and go outside, towards the football field. I see David leaning against the wall, smoking a cigarette, close to the bleachers and I go towards him. I stand in front of him and I feel the smoke coming into my face.

"What the heck dude, stop that!" I say to him, waving the smoke away with my hand. "What do you want Blondie?" he asks me. He's blonde himself. Why does he call me like that? "Stop calling me like that, you know I hate it," I complain and he chuckles. "What are you doing here?" he asks. "I need to talk to you," I say and he raises an eyebrow up at me, confused.

"I've been watching you Michaels. You and I have something in common," I tell him. "And we both want the same thing."

"And what would that be Rebecca?" he asks me, amused. "We both want what belongs to us back. I want Evan and you want your little Vanessa back," I say and he grins. "Don't get me wrong Blondie, I don't want anything from that little brat. I only want to take her away from fucking Davis," he spits and I grin.

"Oh David, is this about our little Sky again?" I ask to get on his nerves and it seems to work. He grits his teeth and I grin. "Don't, talk, about, her," he says emphasizing every word. "You don't have to be all pissed now," I grin.

"I'll help you," I say. "And what do you get out of it?" he asks, raising an eyebrow up. "If she isn't with Evan that's also just perfect for me, plus the bonus of seeing her crushed! Evan will give up on her and come back to me, where he belongs," I tell him.

"Why is that little piece of shit so important to you?" he asks me, taking his cigarette back into his mouth. "It's not like you ever loved him or anything."

"Yeah, I never did. But let's just say that Evan has some importance in me staying at the top," I say and he raises both eyebrows up at me. "Whatever Blondie. As long as I get to see him crushed, I'm happy," he says. "Same thing for his little girlfriend," I say and he grins.

"So, what's the plan?" He asks. "We have to deprecate them in some way. Whether it's causing problems between them or hurting them apart. Whatever it takes," I say. "Vanessa is a strong girl, but she has weaknesses and I know how to get to those weaknesses. And Evan, we have to expose what he did with Sky, to Vanessa."

"I already tried that, but she won't believe me and she's never going to ask him," he says and I roll my eyes. "If course she won't believe you. She's too in love for that," I say. "But, you have to keep pushing. Like every girl she's insecure and she will start asking questions so much about it, that she'll eventually ask him. And I know that Evan won't be able to lie to her."

"I'll try, but what are you going to do?" he asks me. "Like I said, she is strong, but has weaknesses. And I'm going to work on those," I grin. "And I know the perfect person to help me with that."

"Alright Blondie, Im impressed," he says. "So? do we have a deal?" I ask him, reaching out my hand at him. "Deal," he says taking my hand and shaking it. "I'm glad we made an agreement," I smirk. He nods and then walks away.

I take my phone out of my pocket and dial the number. She answers after two rings and I smile. "Hey cousin," I say. "Hey Becca, what's up?" she asks me. "Taylor, I need your help," I grin. "What for?" she asks. "You remember Vanessa right? I thought that it was time to refresh her memory a bit," I smirk.

Thum, thum, thum!!! Hahaha :p See you for the next chap!!

xx Ninice36