You Did What!

"Wake up!" my little brother screamed into my ears. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Kelvin why would you wake me up it's a freaking Sunday" I said sleepily. "I'm hungry and mom can't cook because she is outside talking to our new neighbors."he said.

My ears perked up after he said that, memories of yesterday filled up my mind, quickly I shook it off. I stood up and grabbed my glasses, "I'll get ready then make breakfast." Kelvin nodded then walked out the room

I brushed my teeth and put on a grey oversized sweater and some sweatpants. I then made my way downstairs, but not before taking a peek from the blinds outside. I saw my mom and a lady with blonde hair happily talking together

"Where is my food woman?"Kelvin yelled from the dining room table. I pulled back from the blinds and turn around. "Shut up and freaking wait till I get there first" I yelled back as I made my way to the kitchen.

------------

As I was finishing cleaning the dishes mom walked into the kitchen. "Guess what" she said."What" I said back. "Well you know the new family that moved into the house next to us?" she said. I slowly nodded unsure where she's taking the conversation.

"When Dad comes back from work, we are going to their place and to have dinner with them!" she yelled. I dropped the plate that I was currently washing into the sink.

"Is everything alright" she asked. I couldn't tell her what happened yesterday it's too embarrassing. "Um yeah everything is fine, but are you sure we should have dinner with them?" I asked

"Don't try to stop this from happening, we are going to their house at 8 be ready" she said. I nodded and let out a small OK. Mom walked out of the kitchen and I continued cleaning the dishes."Let's hope that the dinner tonight won't go completely wrong." I mumbled to myself.

Leave a Comment.

And leave a vote.