Akeno

I see that a lot of you guys like Asian bois i mean- *cough* kpop 

"Then I was like bitch get yo crusty, flakey hands off me chulo."
I looked at Jasmine with amusement as she continued with her story.
"And she was like he don't want your rachet self."
Jasmine clapped her hands and pushed her hair back.
"In the middle of the playground I beat her little hoe ass to the ground. After that, everyone in 3rd grade knew not to mess with a chica and her mans." Noah looked like he was about to fall off his seat while Jasmine looked proud of herself.

"Girl you crazy." I shook my head disapprovingly at her.
"It wasn't even worth it cause that boy was caught making out with another hoe in the tube slide."

I sipped my water bottle. "Ain't nobody worth all that mess."
"A.. actually." Our heads snapped to Noah.
"Oh I forgot you were here-" I raised my finger to shush Jasmine.
  Noah continued"I would g..go th..through anything if it m..meant  being w..with the person I l..loved."he looked down shly. "Aw aren't you adorable." Jasmine cooed.

"Is it actually worth it though." I mumbled.

"Of course it's w..worth it. Your worth it." I looked at Noah. He lifted his head up and starred back at me. I never noticed how blue and light his eyes were. Like ice, but instead of making me feel cold, it made me feel warm.

"Wait what." Jasmine looked at us suspiciously.

Noah broke his gaze, his skin turned pink."I..i..i m..m..mean-"

"Everyone deserve love, everyone is worth it." I blurted out. Noah shook his head frantically in agreement. "That doesn't make sense but y'all are the smart ones so I agree also." Jasmine shrugged and played with the peas in her tray.

"Um-" I looked up to a guy with dark, longish hair and almond shaped eyes hidden behind a pair of round glasses stood there.

"Hey?" I answered slightly confused but glad that i gotten out of that awkward atmosphere. 

"Can I sit with you guys?" He fiddled with his fingers that barely peeked out of his long  sleeves. "Of course." I motioned to the seat in front of Jasmine.

"So who are y..you?" Noah asked rather harshly. "Oh I'm sorry for not introducing myself." His accented voice held a nervous tone. "I'm Akeno and I'm in your art class."

"Oh." I sat there still puzzled but not bothered by the new addition. He swiftly brushed his bangs from his eyes. "I just really liked your drawing and the poems and wanted get to know you guys." he looked at me and Noah with a grin.

"I don't mind and I'm sure Noah wouldn't too." Noah shrugged his shoulders. Jasmine dramatically coughed. "Do you have anything to say Jasmine." I asked sarcastically.

"I do actually, thanks for asking." I rolled my eyes. "Who the hell are you-" I covered her mouth with my hand quickly she struggled to remove it. 

"No, no its ok." Akeno said alarmed. I slowly lowed my hand while giving Jasmine a threatening glare. " I am a exchange student." 

"From where?" Jasmine asked suspiciously. "Korea." Jasmine nodded approvingly "Your English is very good." Akeno blushed and look down. "I try my hardest to study but its difficult because no one here talk to me."

I felt sad, who wouldn't want to talk with this adorable person. "We want to talk with you." I said. "Really?" His dark eyes seemed to shine. I nodded.

"I literally do nothing all day so I can help you out." Jasmine took her phone out and reached it out to him. 

"W..what do i do with this?" he stuttered. "Uh your number."

A slight blush crept up his face, he shyly grabbed the phone and put his number in. I raised my eyebrow, surprised at how nice Jasmine was being.

"Don't we have a couple classes together as well?" Jasmine asked. He returned her phone with shaky hands. He nodded "Nobody notices me, I'm surprised you did."

"Dude stop being so harsh on yourself." Jasmine sighed and looked at him. "I will be your friend, we all will." She waved her hands around us.

"Thank You." He slightly smiled and looked down quickly.

"W..we are the coolest group here at this dusty ass school." our heads snapped to Noah once again. This time, we all had a smile on our face.