Wash Day

I am sorry for not updating for a long ass time school got me like djisneoebdk

Yeah some parts may make zero sense and um yea my bad (hey at least the book is not boring- i hope so anyways)

Oh and also yea im not perfect and im kinda weird so im sorry for any cringe you may expirence

My phone ringed. I placed my tea cup down and answered the phone.

I:"Hello?"

N:"Hey."

I:"Why did you call?"

N:"Just wanted to know what your up to.

I:"I am about to wash my hair so I kinda cant do anything today."

N:"I remember that you said that."

I:"Yea..."

N:"Let me see if it actually takes a whole day."

Do I really want Noah to see me and my hair on my worst day?

I:"Sure, I did say that i want to show you some things."

N: *inaudible*

I: Noah?

N: I am now at your window, open it.

What the heck. I ended the call and ran up to my room. I pulled the curtains of my window to the side to see Noah standing there sheepishly. I sighed and opened my window. Noah climbed inside and sat on my desk chair.

"Arent you going to greet your guest?" Noah said with a grin. "You borderline broke into my house dude."

He pointed at me. "You did too!" I pursed my lips. "I think friends shouldn't be breaking into each other houses."

"I guess we are not friends then-"

"Isla!" My eyes widen and I tackle Noah to the ground, he grunted and I put my hand over his mouth to muffle it

"Yes mom?"

"Can I come in?"

I pushed Noah under my bed and quickly got up. "Of course."

She entered the room and looked around suspiciously. "I almost swore I heard you speaking to someone."

"Oh I was just on the phone." Kinda the truth. "Hm okay, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going into town to pick up your dad."

"Oh ok, be safe." She smiled and walked out the room. Noah struggled to come back up but I stood there until I heard the car leave the driveway. I finally moved out of the way and Noah immediately sprawled out.

"You are so dramatic." He stood against the wall with his arms crossed.
"My parents think I'm a good kid, I'm trying to keep it that way too." I crossed my arms as well.

He smiled and relaxed his arms. "Anyways you should get started washing your hair."

I raised my eyebrows, "and what will you be doing in the meantime?"

He shrugged his shoulders "uh I dont know, watch and learn?"

"Ok then, let me change." Noah quickly walked out of my room and locked the door behind him.

I smiled at his small action.

I took off my sweater and stood only in a tank top. My hands reached for an old t shirt and swim shorts. I then remembered Noah was going to be there and swiftly pulled out an sport bra.

After I changed, I grabbed some combs and left the room. "Finally,-" Noah lifted his head up to me and quickly looked back down at the floor and blushed. I looked down and scratched my neck as i felt myself become more insecure.