Abbs?!

HI YALL! I missed you guys so much (I really want to interact with you guys more 😞 read the author note at the end). I thought I would be able to update more but its actually been the opposite (strict african parents tings).

"Noahhhhh let me down!" I stared at the ground that seemed 12 feet away.

"Why?"

"Im scared of heights." I whinned.

"Im not suprised midget."

" You cant call me short when youre the size of a tree." I wiggled trying to get out of his grip.

His right arm tigtend around my waist as he dropped his left arm. I heard a jiggle of keys then a crunch of the doorknob unlocking.

"Stop, I dont want you to fall." He opened the door and walked in to his house. The crisp air hit my skin and a aroma of lavender filled my nostrils.

"Oh my God arent your parents home" I punched his back but he didnt budge.

"Nobody in my house is ever home." He started walkng up the stairs. The sound of his footsteps echoed across the house.

"Oh yeah.."

He opened his room door and walked in. The familiar navy wall apperead in my peripheral vision. "Hey this is the first time I entered your room through the door."

He walked to the corner of his room and dropped me onto a bean bag chair. "And it wont be your last."

"What does that even mean?" I sat up.

He shrugged.

Um ok whatever. I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the beanbag chair.

"So um Noah"

"Yes?" his voice muffled from being inside of his closet.

"What are we doing here?"

He walked out of the closet with a towel in his hand.

"I was planning for us to have a movie night."

MOVIE WHAT?

I jolted up "I..I have never had one"

"Me neither." He grabbed the doorknob, "We will find a way to make it fun." He opened the door and walked out of the room, closing the door softly.

That is a weird request but it could be worse. I slowly leaned back again. My hands grabbed the fabric and felt the beads slowly fall from my grip. Its been a long time since I've been on one of these, still just as satisfying.

I sighed and closed my eyes, Noah is a werido.

----

A door closed knocking me awake. My eyes slowly opened. I was sleeping on something unfamiliar, this isn't my room.

I futtered my eyes trying to focus my eyesight. Oh, this is Noah's room... but where was Noah.

My eyes slowly moved to the doorway.

N..noah.

Water dropped from his now darkend blonde wavy hair that now revealed more of his face. I could see a full view of his jawline, sharp and perfectly angled. His lips, plump and pink.

Wait- where was his shirt.

My gaze lowered, only a towel was wrapped around his waist.

Water ran down his abbs, and dripped onto the floor.

Wait- Noah has abbs?!

My eyes widen and a gasp escaped my lips.

"I..Isla?"

I slower raised my gaze to Noah's head which was now facing my direction.

My head felt heavy.

Before I knew it my body fell off the beanbag chair.

I heard his footsteps coming my way. I closed my eyes shut.

"Are you ok Isla?"

"No." It was quite a simple answer.

" I..I thought you were asleep."

"Now I'm not."

"I am so sorry did I scare you? You look a little flushed?"

"Stop asking questions and go away."

I heard him walk towards me, this time I felt his presence directly above me.

"Noah I said-"

"Isla open your eyes."

I shook my head.

"You're making this harder then it needs to be."

I crossed my arms against my chest and pursed my lips.

A drop of water landed on my face.

"Hey!" I opened my eyes.

Noah stood over me. His head slightly tilted down to look at me, water dripped from his hair and body crating a small puddle of water on the floor

His hand was out. "Come on and get up."

I groaned and grabbed his hand. I gripped his clammy hand he pulled me up with one quick grab.

"Woah careful there, you might drop your towel."

I walked to the room door. "Anyways imma head out-."

Noah placed his hand on my shoulder. "Where do you think you're going?"

His warm breath tickled my ear. He was close, too close.

"You need to put on some clothes."

A hand gripped my shoulder and in one swift move I was facing Noah with my back against the wall.

He held onto the wall with one hand while the other gripped his towel. he tilted his head and brung his mouth to my ear.

"We are going to watch a movie tonight and you're not going to leave unless I tell you to."

I shivered as his breath warmed up my cold neck.

"O..ok"

He got closer, his lips brushed my ear. I smelled the light scent of woody cologne.

"Ok who?" his teeth grazed my ear, he was teasing me.

"Y..you Noah."

He step back and turned around. " I'm happy that we agreed."

I struggled to grip the doorknob.

"Wait for me downstairs, we got some shopping to do." he ran his fingers through his hair before walking to his closet.
-------------

Kinda steamy chapter 😳, let me know if you guys like this typa stuff or not. Also I've been thinking of releasing some social media like tiktok or something (I might do a face reveal too 😎).  I just wanna vibe with everyone here and I realised yall don't know much about me so yeah let me know.